BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > Why I will never buy another BMW... (Am I wrong to feel pissed at BMW ?)

04-19-2018, 06:38 AM   #1
Lieutenant Biscuits
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Austin Allegro Vanden Plas

Why I will never buy another BMW... (Am I wrong to feel pissed at BMW ?)

EDIT : So I've read most of the comments on here, and they are all good. I still feel a bit pissed off but i realise now I shouldn't be. Here is what I took from the responses...
1) I probably shouldn’t have titled it “Why I will never buy…” and maybe gone with “Am I wrong to feel pissed at BMW...”
2) I'm being a "butthurt" (I've never heard that term until yesterday)
3) I have no reason to feel pissed at BMW, it's just business
4) My post went on a bit too long.

Would I but another BMW? Possibly. I will wait to see the 2nd generation M2

TLDR; BMW M2. Released May 2016, updated July 2017, replaced May 2018. I will never buy another BMW.

I posted this on an UK M2 facebook group but seeing as this is where BMW's marketing team like to spend some of their time...

I've been a BMW fan since I was a kid. I wanted an E30 M3 since they came out. I knew one day I would buy an M car but life and family got in the way. Then when the 1M came out I was in love but wasn't in a position to get one, having a small family and living in central London. So I waited. Then at the end of 2015 I saw some photos of M2 and I knew I would do what I could to one. I waited from 2016 to Feb 2017 as the waiting list was long and I didn't have the money. Then in Feb/Mar 2017 I put down a deposit. By then I knew that the 2 series was getting a mid-lifecycle refresh, so I decided to wait until the LCI came out as it didn't make sense to buy a car just before a refresh.

I picked it up mid September 2017 and honestly, it was a dream come true. Not only was I buying my first new car, it was also the car I had wanted since I was a kid. A small, angry looking 2 door M BMW. I loved it and I still do.

Now, at this point I realise I might have taken what BMW have done more personally than most and a lot of people will say "just enjoy the car and get on with your life" but I feel compelled to write this post.

I can't help but feel BMW and their shitty marketing dept did little to dispel the incorrect information going around on forums or in the car news and also in their dealerships. I can understand why they do it. Why would they tell me, when I'm about to buy one of their cars, that they will be replacing it in nine months with a much better version for similar money. It's in their interest to help spread the marketing line that will make them the most money. F**k what customers think. It's all about the money. I mean, it came out April 2016, had a life-cycle refresh in July 2017 and is now being replaced. Even by BMW standards, that's really bad.

I was as aware as everyone else that a new M2 was on the books but what BMW seems to have done is actively encourage the rumours that the new M2 was going to to be the CS and would be somewhere in the region of £60-70K+. That way potential buyers like myself, who are not in the market to spend that kind of money would go and purchase the current model. Normally when a car comes to the end of it’s lifecycle, manufacturers load it with extras to get rid of stock but they buyers would also be aware of a new replacement model coming out. As a buyer you can then make an educated decision to buy the older model with all the bits or wait until the new one comes out. I mean, I feel the people who bought that Black Shadow model. Showcase it at Geneva, replace it at Beijing.

So by now you can tell I am pretty f***ed off that nine months after I got my new M2 LCI, BMW replace it with a new, better M2 that comes a great options list, better engine and face-lifted front. And in the colour I would have preferred. I intentionally waited until the LCI came out, thinking I would get what I thought would be the last version before the 2nd generation. I’m sure to make me and other owners feel better, their marketing department is trying to pass it off as a special edition call the "Competition”, when really it's just BMW replacing the M2 with a better version for similar money.

I knew the car would devalue. Possibly not quite as much as it has but that's not an issue. This new M2 will certainly help drive current prices off a cliff but that doesn't bother me either. What bothers me is that I wanted the M2 they are bringing out now and if BMW were honest and upfront when I was buying mine, I would have waited another nine months and bought the latest model...in Sunset Orange. Now I’m 99% sure I will never buy another BMW.

Anyway, that's it. I still love my car. I still feel lucky to own it. I’ve just had it with BMW.

Last edited by Lieutenant Biscuits; 04-20-2018 at 08:25 AM..
Appreciate 25
M2C_PLUS1774.00
KevM2721.50
emargul204.50
SeanWRT3179.00
boostm3683.00
stefan2349.50
bm4w145.50
akkando5863.00
Hankdoll135.50
gnx759.50
AndrewC198910910.50
zenmaster1576.50
Glounk115.00
Dav3948.50
Corinne1171.00
amw896582.50
      04-19-2018, 06:49 AM   #2
Arcanum-UK
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M2, X3 M40i on Order

You need to reset your expectations or be forever disappointed.

BMW will have better things to do with their time than address every rumour that appears on the web. Moreover, why would they want to provide concrete information on a model that's coming in 9-12 months time which would only damage their current sales?

High performance cars are constantly evolving. Pity the Porsche owners (well, OK, don't, they have the money) who buy a GT3.1 only for a GT3.1RS to arrive then GT3.2 then... you get the picture.

This is the way of premium products in the world. If you buy an iPhone-8 now it will be replaced in five months (probably) and there will be no shortage of product rumours on websites if you care to look.

The only way to get maximum benefit is to be an early adopter. I picked up my M2 in May-2016 which means I'll have had 2-years and 2-months out of it before the M2 Competition I've got on pre-order arrives (order books open up for real in May, I'm told). Yet to do that I had an M2 deposit in 18-months before I got the car based on rumours it would be built and a buying history with my local dealership. I got no test drive and I got no discount. Yet I've got more time with it before the new shiny M2 Competition model arrives. That's the trade-off.

Enjoy your M2, it's a fantastic car, then pick up an M2 Competition when discounts arrive or get down to somewhere like Litchfield and take their well priced tuning package.

[edit] To be first in line for the M2 Competition I left my £1,000 deposit in from my M2 in against an M2CS/M2GTS/M2CSL in May-2016. Then reminded the dealer every few months that I wanted the M2 replacement as soon as it came out and I was first in line. Like people camping out waiting for a new iPhone, you have to be committed to get early access. Else you get a car later, albeit cheaper and you know what you're buying from press reports and test drives, but it will be replaced sooner.

Last edited by Arcanum-UK; 04-19-2018 at 06:56 AM..
Appreciate 16
M2C_PLUS1774.00
oolas3388.00
Tag18125.00
nd2002178.50
AndrewC198910910.50
qnet681.50
HTTP 4102141.50
filet.M2c784.00
doug_9992541.50
Poochie9103.00
ASalgar20.00
Patrik158.00
jason8643.50
      04-19-2018, 06:57 AM   #3
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

tl:dr

butthurt
      04-19-2018, 07:01 AM   #4
M2C_PLUS
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Garage List
2020 BMW M2 Comp  [0.00]
2020 BMW X3M Comp  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Biscuits View Post
TLDR; BMW M2. Released May 2016, updated July 2017, replaced May 2018. I will never buy another BMW.

I posted this on an UK M2 facebook group but seeing as this is where BMW's marketing team like to spend some of their time...

I've been a BMW fan since I was a kid. I wanted an E30 M3 since they came out. I knew one day I would buy an M car but life and family got in the way. Then when the 1M came out I was in love but wasn't in a position to get one, having a small family and living in central London. So I waited. Then at the end of 2015 I saw some photos of M2 and I knew I would do what I could to one. I waited from 2016 to Feb 2017 as the waiting list was long and then in Feb/Mar 2017 to put down a deposit. By then I knew that the 2 series was getting a mid-lifecycle refresh, so I decided to wait until the LCI came out as it didn't make sense to buy a car before a refresh. Also, after speaking to BMW Genius, I was told it would be available in the Sunset Orange, which is the colour I wanted.

I picked it up mid September 2017 and honestly, it was a dream come true. Not only was I buying my first new car, it was also the car I had wanted since I was a kid. A small, angry looking 2 door M BMW. I loved it and I still do.

Now, at this point I realise I might have taken what BMW have done more personally than most and a lot of people will say "just enjoy the car and get on with your life" but I feel compelled to write this. I can't help feel BMW and their shitty marketing dept did little to dispel the incorrect information going around on forums or in the car news. I can understand why they do it. Why would they tell me, when I'm about to buy one of their cars, that they will be replacing it in nine months with a much better version for similar money. It's in their interest to help spread the marketing line that will make them the most money. F**k what customers think. It's all about the money. I mean, it came out April 2016, had a life-cycle refresh in July 2017 and is now being replaced. Even by BMW standards, that's really bad.

I was as aware as everyone else that a new M2 was on the books but what BMW seems to have done is actively encourage the rumours that the new M2 was going to to be the CS and would be somewhere in the region of £60-70K+. That way potential buyers like myself, who are not in the market to spend that kind of money would go and purchase the current model. Normally when a car comes to the end of itÂ’s lifecycle, manufacturers load it with extras to get rid of stock but they buyers would also be aware of a new replacement model coming out. As a buyer you can then make an educated decision to buy the older model with all the bits or wait until the new one comes out. I mean, I feel the people who bought that Black Shadow model. Showcase it at Geneva, replace it at Beijing.

So by now you can tell I am pretty f***ed off that nine months after I got my new M2 LCI, BMW replace it with a new, better M2 that comes a great options list, better engine and face-lifted front. And in the colour I would have preferred. I intentionally waited until the LCI came out, thinking I would get what I thought would be the last version before the 2nd generation. I’m sure to make me and other owners feel better, their marketing department is trying to pass it off as a special edition call the "Competition”, when really it's just BMW replacing the M2 with a better version for similar money.

I knew the car would devalue. Possibly not quite as much as it has but that's not an issue. This new M2 will certainly help drive current prices off a cliff but that doesn't bother me either. What bothers me is that I wanted the M2 they are bringing out now and if BMW were honest and upfront when I was buying mine, I would have waited another nine months and bought the latest model...in Sunset Orange. Now IÂ’m 99% sure I will never buy another BMW.

Anyway, that's it. I still love my car. I still feel lucky to own it. IÂ’ve just had it with BMW.
I will keep this logical to try and calm you.

I ordered the pre lci M2 the moment it was launched but had to pull my deposit due to a new born on the way and buy an X5 instead. I decided the moment my daughter could be placed in a forward facing seat I would get one. However, by the time that moment arrived I knew/heard another M2 CS/Comp was in the pipeline with the M4 engined so I decided to hold out for a few more months (all the time the dealer still had my deposit) for more details and transferred my deposit for allocation to get one of the first M4 powered M2's ( I class the M2 comp as the 2nd generation)

After waiting a few more months I noticed that some deals were to be had on LCI cars due to dealers getting rid of stock ready for the M2 Comp and at that point I contacted numerous dealers for a car in a certain spec. Within 20mins I had 6 cars offered all with a minimum of £6k off list! In the end I got a 53k specced car for almost 10k off list!! So my LCI M2 is a bargain! and the dealer took the hit on the initial depreciation, not me.

I don't think ours car will drop much even though the comp is out. Some people will still want to get an M2 but may only have 40k to spend which is where our LCI M2's will come into play and hold their value more in my opinion.

I still have a deposit on the M2 Comp and was sent this today by my dealer...and will get the comp if its priced well and really is better to drive.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
Philb6546.00
ando2000.50
      04-19-2018, 07:42 AM   #5
Smokey
Lucky Lefty
Rep
Drives: on twisty roads

Garage List
2019 BMW M2 Comp  [0.00]
2017 Porsche Macan GTS  [8.00]
2011 M3  [10.00]
2013 bmw F25 msport  [10.00]
2011 335iS  [9.60]
Quote:
[B]Now I’m 99% sure I will never buy another BMW.
So, you're telling me there's a chance... yeeeahh!. (Dumber and Dumber reference). Seriously, sorry you feel this way... just enjoy your car, man

The Power of M
Appreciate 3
bobert858.50
      04-19-2018, 07:56 AM   #6
oolas3
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

I don't agree with you at all. Is BMW supposed to telegraph all of their future business strategies? Also, how did BMW "actively encourage the rumours?"

You may never buy another BMW but good luck finding another car company that doesn't make improvements to their models over time.
Appreciate 1
Esteban43367.50
      04-19-2018, 07:57 AM   #7
StephanieDiane
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i, 2017 M2

I guess I just really don't understand this line of thinking. To me, my pre LCI's value has nothing to do with what came before, or what will come after it. That's it's value *to me,* the owner, the driver, the person who loves it and drives it daily with passion for what it represents, for what it is as a car, as a brand. I appreciate what it is, and what it was for the point in time it was created. I don't compare it to the latest and greatest.

Of course when you buy something there will be newer models that come out. It's the same way for a computer or a phone. That doesn't stop you from buying what you like or what you want. However, a car such as this is a thing of beauty that has much more value than a computer or phone. I realize some people DO upgrade every few years and that's fine. But there are others who look at cars from a collector's perspective, I guess. I don't consider myself a collector and at some point I'll get something else, but it won't be because I feel my pre LCI has become "inferior" and I was ripped off when I bought it.

There is nothing about the new car that makes me look at it with longing and feel regret over what's in my garage.... except the front parking sensors. Ok, I would totally take those.
Appreciate 3
oolas3388.00
Kid Eh569.50
      04-19-2018, 08:11 AM   #8
Archie Bunker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2

You (collective) aren’t allowed to be mad at BMW for practicing good business. We all make enough money to get new phones every year or two. Cars like the M2 are just expensive “phones” with new and improved models coming out constantly. I focus my time on trying to earn more disposable income rather than putting blame on the business. Maybe someday I’ll throw cars away (read trade in) like phones without a care in the world. Until then, I personally fell in love with my 17 M2 and currently haven’t a care in the world for the next best thing.
Appreciate 3
bobert858.50
doug_9992541.50
      04-19-2018, 08:14 AM   #9
McPurrs
The deuce gets loose
Rep
Drives: '17 M2 BSM 6MT

Found this in your post history... so do tell us how upset you are with your OWN CHOICE in not waiting....

Quote:
WOW. If I had the money two years back I would have bought one. The only reason I waited this long is because I couldn't afford it. If you wait a little longer you can have a CS. Gives you time to save the extra $25k
Appreciate 3
oolas3388.00
Ian ///M491.00
      04-19-2018, 08:16 AM   #10
KristianS
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 Mineral Grey

I'm fairly new to all this (1.5 weeks), having owned an E39 M5 for the last 10 years and never really wanting for anything else. The M2 feels like it might do the same too.

Looking at past history, I'd actually be quite surprised if the original M2 doesn't end up being more highly revered and I think the engine will be well remembered too. Forget this nonsense about it being a real M engine or not, an engine's an an engine an engine .......It's not that dissimilar to the S55, shares parts with the M3/ M4 anyway, so what does it matter?

The original might end up being the one everyone remembers!

I think the one thing BMW got slightly wrong for me was not putting enough air between the M240i and the M2, in fact due to the way it slips through the air the M240i is actually quicker! Anyway, that should be better fixed now but once you get down to 4.5 0-60 there's very little difference between this and 4 s or below to 60 anyway...a fluffed gear change etc
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 08:19 AM   #11
sh_kross
Private First Class
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: Long Beach Blue M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
Man, I can't say I sympathize. I had to wait twice as long as I expected for my car, around six months. By the time the car arrived, I knew quite a bit about the upcoming M2 Competition.

But man, I loved the current M2, everything about it. The looks, the sound. I could have waited for the M2 Competition, but I'm actually glad I didn't. I would have liked some of the things that are in the new model, but I wouldn't trade it for the car I have.

If the color is such a big deal for you, get a wrap or paint the car. You said you loved the time that you had with it before you knew about the M2 Competition, you shouldn't let the new model rob you of that.

If it means that much to you, just look forward to one day trading for one, or look forward to the next iteration.
Appreciate 1
      04-19-2018, 08:26 AM   #12
Lieutenant Biscuits
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanum-UK View Post
I wanted the M2 replacement as soon as it came out and I was first in line.
I definitely won't be getting the M2 Competition. That would just be validating the actions of the premium car companies. Thanks for the reply
Appreciate 2
KevM2721.50
      04-19-2018, 08:27 AM   #13
skiparock
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 lbb manual

Quote:

I've been a BMW fan since I was a kid. I wanted an E30 M3 since they came out. I knew one day I would buy an M car but life and family got in the way. Then when the 1M came out I was in love but wasn't in a position to get one, having a small family and living in central London. So I waited. Then at the end of 2015 I saw some photos of M2 and I knew I would do what I could to one. I waited from 2016 to Feb 2017 as the waiting list was long and then in Feb/Mar 2017 to put down a deposit. By then I knew that the 2 series was getting a mid-lifecycle refresh, so I decided to wait until the LCI came out as it didn't make sense to buy a car before a refresh. Also, after speaking to BMW Genius, I was told it would be available in the Sunset Orange, which is the colour I wanted.

Now, at this point I realise I might have taken what BMW have done more personally than most and a lot of people will say "just enjoy the car and get on with your life" but I feel compelled to write this. I can't help feel BMW and their shitty marketing dept did little to dispel the incorrect information going around on forums or in the car news. I can understand why they do it. Why would they tell me, when I'm about to buy one of their cars, that they will be replacing it in nine months with a much better version for similar money. It's in their interest to help spread the marketing line that will make them the most money. F**k what customers think. It's all about the money. I mean, it came out April 2016, had a life-cycle refresh in July 2017 and is now being replaced. Even by BMW standards, that's really bad.

I was as aware as everyone else that a new M2 was on the books but what BMW seems to have done is actively encourage the rumours that the new M2 was going to to be the CS and would be somewhere in the region of £60-70K+. That way potential buyers like myself, who are not in the market to spend that kind of money would go and purchase the current model. Normally when a car comes to the end of it's lifecycle, manufacturers load it with extras to get rid of stock but they buyers would also be aware of a new replacement model coming out. As a buyer you can then make an educated decision to buy the older model with all the bits or wait until the new one comes out. I mean, I feel the people who bought that Black Shadow model. Showcase it at Geneva, replace it at Beijing.

So by now you can tell I am pretty f***ed off that nine months after I got my new M2 LCI, BMW replace it with a new, better M2 that comes a great options list, better engine and face-lifted front. And in the colour I would have preferred. I intentionally waited until the LCI came out, thinking I would get what I thought would be the last version before the 2nd generation. I'm sure to make me and other owners feel better, their marketing department is trying to pass it off as a special edition call the "Competition", when really it's just BMW replacing the M2 with a better version for similar money.

I knew the car would devalue. Possibly not quite as much as it has but that's not an issue. This new M2 will certainly help drive current prices off a cliff but that doesn't bother me either. What bothers me is that I wanted the M2 they are bringing out now and if BMW were honest and upfront when I was buying mine, I would have waited another nine months and bought the latest model...in Sunset Orange. Now I'm 99% sure I will never buy another BMW.

Anyway, that's it. I still love my car. I still feel lucky to own it. I've just had it with BMW.
And if in a year they dump the s55 for s58 in a cs version, and a year later a 550hp hybrid...., bmw will have no happy customers left
02 330xi (Sold)
Appreciate 3
doug_9992541.50
      04-19-2018, 08:34 AM   #14
Lieutenant Biscuits
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPurrs View Post
Found this in your post history... so do tell us how upset you are with your OWN CHOICE in not waiting....
I'm really sorry but I not sure what point you're making. Of course it was my own choice. I bought the car. I wanted the car.

I couldn't afford or get the M2 when it first came out. I waited until Feb/Mar 2017 to put a deposit down at which point I read that the LCI was coming out. I also read that a possible CS was coming out in 2018. I couldn't afford the CS. I didn't want a pre LCI. If I had known the CS was in fact just the new M2 I would have waited.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 08:39 AM   #15
Saphirschwarz
Major
Belgium
Rep

OP i feel the same way even if i know i'm wrong... I think it is too fresh and i'll feel better in a couple weeks...
HANG ON !!!!
Appreciate 1
      04-19-2018, 08:41 AM   #16
mbrunner
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911/Lotus Exige S

This community can be shit sometimes so maybe its not just BMW? "Butthurt" "You need to reset your expectations or be forever disappointed." "Found this in your post history..."... Someone actually went looking for ammo to use against the OP because opinions can't change?

Then outside of this thread you have "Real M" this or that... Civic M2... It would also seem there is a lot of Shiny Object Syndrome going on with BMW owners and possibly a lot of very poor financial decisions if one is going to dump a 1-2 year old car on something new (but hey if you can, more power to you!) Although that is not unique to the BMW world, Porsche is probably worse.

I think it is a fair opinion from the OP. BMW has changed a lot as a car company in the last 5 years (or more), there are very few gems left in their line up (obviously my opinion) and they seem to have to make a model for every type of buyer so it really waters down the line up. The rate of change is also much higher than any other car maker which is good and bad at the same time. Like anything there is a risk of alienating buyers with all business decisions so it's not surprising to me but they will probably win more fans than they lose.

Best course of action is to enjoy the M2 you have, it is a great car after all. Ride out the warranty, then see what is out there. I have similar feelings about buying another BMW (well before they announced this car though...). Just look at it as a stepping stone to the Porsche you really want?
Appreciate 6
qnet681.50
Aronis2268.50
bobert858.50
silverado287.50
      04-19-2018, 08:41 AM   #17
McPurrs
The deuce gets loose
Rep
Drives: '17 M2 BSM 6MT

Tell me, what are you so disappointed in not getting? 40 horsepower? Tune yours. An ugly new grill? Optional brake upgrade... that you can still do. What? The comp is a nothingburger
Appreciate 6
Aronis2268.50
bobert858.50
ando2000.50
DoZZa81.50
S1monQc223.50
Ian ///M491.00
      04-19-2018, 08:46 AM   #18
Lieutenant Biscuits
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPurrs View Post
Tell me, what are you so disappointed in not getting? 40 horsepower? Tune yours. An ugly new grill? Optional brake upgrade... that you can still do. What? The comp is a nothingburger
Now you put it like that
I think I'm pissed because I felt like I waited all my adult life to have a car like this only for it to be replaced a short time after I got it. But I agree, it could have been much worse. The changes are fairly minor.
Appreciate 1
McPurrs290.00
      04-19-2018, 08:49 AM   #19
pimp4cheddar
El Capitán
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM X3M

You'll own your current M2 for nearly 18 months before this ZCP hits dealerships...that's longer than most products/packaged goods give you before rolling something out.

Look at cell phones, pre-LCI vs LCI on cars, etc... It happens and unless you have the stomach and funding to bounce to the next thing - you'll always have the "last model". It's life.

But this car will have a pretty long pre-order list and a much higher price than the current M2 you purchased last September. Enjoy what you have as there is always a prettier chick at the bar...in every bar...

I waited for the M2 for months (I'm sure over a year). It kept getting delay before it's initial launch and the dealerships already had a 15 person wait-list. I said fuck it and bought the M235i, tuned it, lowered it, exhaust'd it, etc...and after all that work over the first 3 months of my lease - the new M2 gets released. It's life...my lease is ending in 6 months so I'll have the chance to get the "latest toy" which will be the latest for a few months before they update it. Thinking of an S4...so I'm sure I'll get a year before they LCI it and add new colors, new taillights, etc..

The devalue of your car is obvious...it was never the 1M car of this model generation. People hoped it would be...but it lacked a few things and the talks of an M2 w/ S55 were out there. There was no production cut-off in sight so we knew there would be no shortage. If you purchased your car as an investment...that is the first problem you have.

Last edited by pimp4cheddar; 04-19-2018 at 08:57 AM..
Appreciate 1
duky1314.50
      04-19-2018, 08:51 AM   #20
Lieutenant Biscuits
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrunner View Post
This community can be shit sometimes so maybe its not just BMW? "Butthurt" "You need to reset your expectations or be forever disappointed." "Found this in your post history..."... Someone actually went looking for ammo to use against the OP because opinions can't change?
Thanks man, that was a really nice reply. I did start looking for how to remove the post until I saw this. I'm not sure I'm designed to handle the flack.
Appreciate 1
bobert858.50
      04-19-2018, 08:51 AM   #21
Saphirschwarz
Major
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Now you put it like that
I think I'm pissed because I felt like I waited all my adult life to have a car like this only for it to be replaced a short time after I got it. But I agree, it could have been much worse. The changes are fairly minor.
See !
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 08:56 AM   #22
pimp4cheddar
El Capitán
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM X3M

Also - BMW fucked up by not making the M2 standard with the S55. The current M2 isn't much of an upgrade over the M235i...I mean look at the pricing for crying out loud.

This should have been the case years ago...it was a marketing blunder that they are trying to fix now.
Appreciate 0