BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Best PPF installers in Delmarva area, have an appointment with detail authority

09-22-2023, 12:30 PM   #1
M2C2020
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

Best PPF installers in Delmarva area, have an appointment with detail authority

Just looking if anyone had experience with detail authority or other reputable PPF shops. Looking for track wrap and ceramic coating over the PPF and rest of car that isn't wrapped. I made an appointment with them about 80% of the work they do is xpel PPF so I trust them over the local one near me that mostly does tint work but is also Xpel certified. Shop just isn't as clean or experienced looking and no youtube/social presence to show the work compared to detail authority.

Also have not changed my profile pic yet so just ignore that had a m340 on order decided to step back a generation and buy a 6MT 2020 M2C with 17k miles in almost new condition.

Last edited by M2C2020; 09-22-2023 at 12:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2023, 06:50 AM   #2
JoYo
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 F87

I used Detail Authority for my F87; ceramic coating and tinting. My coworker recommended them and has used them for 4 cars. I'm no expert but I think they did a fantastic job. I think it took less than a week and they had a loaner car for me. They did hit me with some small change, toll road fee which I thought was a bit pinching but I did owe it. Again, no expert but the work seemed real clean.

I now have the G87 and want to go back. Just trying to spread out the costs or it'll show up on my wife's radar!
Appreciate 1
M2C202062.50
      09-27-2023, 08:28 PM   #3
M2C2020
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoYo View Post
I used Detail Authority for my F87; ceramic coating and tinting. My coworker recommended them and has used them for 4 cars. I'm no expert but I think they did a fantastic job. I think it took less than a week and they had a loaner car for me. They did hit me with some small change, toll road fee which I thought was a bit pinching but I did owe it. Again, no expert but the work seemed real clean.

I now have the G87 and want to go back. Just trying to spread out the costs or it'll show up on my wife's radar!
Thanks! I'm dropping my car off there Sunday for work on it Monday, they're usually booked a month out so get on that asap! I already have a few blemishes that require some paint correction and some touch up spots.

My experience with their sales team so far has been stellar and all reviews seem to say they're the best within 3 hours of me
Appreciate 0