BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > UK > New Forum Poster - Mineral Grey M2 (Few Bits Needed)

01-29-2022, 05:56 AM   #1
Fabrix1664
Rep
Drives: M2

Talking New Forum Poster - Mineral Grey M2 (Few Bits Needed)

Hi there, new to the forum although must of registered for a while now. I have a Mineral Grey M2 LCI DCT. Totally Stock apart from uprated panel filter and M Performance Carbon Fibre Exhaust.

Ive only covered in the 4 Years of ownership a total of 25,000 Miles on the car and now looking for a few subtle changes to the vehicle.

Im changing the 437M Wheel colour this week to Bazzinga Gold and putting my winter tyres on which are the ContiWinter Contact TS 830P 265/35/19 & 245/35/19 for better grip in the cold weather.

Going to be looking for the following either new or used:
  • Eibach Pro Lowering Springs
  • Eibach Spacers | Probabaly 10mm all around as recommended but still on the fence on size.
  • M Performance Carbon Fibre Diffuser
  • Fabspeed Sports Cat- As still running without a remap and sounds great from what ive heard with the M Performance Exhaust.

Will probably look at getting another set of wheels for around £900 but unsure which ones to get for the summer. Seen some STROM STR3 Wheels that look good but will have to run wider rubber on them as they are wider alloys.

Anyway would love to hear your thoughts if your running similar setup and love to see your colour wheels with the Mineral Grey colour.

Appreciate 0
      01-31-2022, 05:13 AM   #2
Markyc66
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Def (well IMO ) get yourself a rear boot lid spoiler too, sets the rear of nicely.
Regarding the ‘strom’ wheels I was tempted myself. (another design tho) I had a friend pick up a set for his e90 m3 but said he wasn’t overly happy with them and said they were also quite heavy. He returned them no problems I may add, and ended up on a set of APEX.
If your in no rush just keep an eye out for a branded set of wheels (bbs/apex/Oz) I picked mine up CHEAP brand new. Daily checking eBay/fb market place/forums.
Same with the springs and spacers really.
I can’t comment on what springs as mine came on MP coilovers (bmw badged kw’s)
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2022, 02:07 PM   #3
Fabrix1664
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markyc66 View Post
Def (well IMO ) get yourself a rear boot lid spoiler too, sets the rear of nicely.
Regarding the ‘strom’ wheels I was tempted myself. (another design tho) I had a friend pick up a set for his e90 m3 but said he wasn’t overly happy with them and said they were also quite heavy. He returned them no problems I may add, and ended up on a set of APEX.
If your in no rush just keep an eye out for a branded set of wheels (bbs/apex/Oz) I picked mine up CHEAP brand new. Daily checking eBay/fb market place/forums.
Same with the springs and spacers really.
I can’t comment on what springs as mine came on MP coilovers (bmw badged kw’s)
Yeah I'll keep a look out as I recently did a test wheel of the 437M in Prismatic Powder called Bazzinga Gold with a Matt Clearcoat and think it looks awful for the mineral grey.

Appreciate 0