BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Competition Model > Options for Front Lip, Side Skirts, Rear Diffuser...Let's see what you have!

02-24-2021, 01:59 PM   #45
Aim.F32
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: SO M2C

Got some forged carbon CS spoiler & LED 3 piece diffuser
Attached Images

02-24-2021, 02:54 PM   #46
GFEA
@333m2c
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2c f87 S55

Garage List
I went RKP side skirts, RKP rear diffuser, and Light Weight performance front lip.

fair warning: I tried to use AA concepts front canards and my experience with them was a nightmare. they didn't fit and they would not return or exchange the product.

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1805010
Appreciate 1
      02-24-2021, 04:00 PM   #47
M2 CCO
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [8.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFEA View Post
I went RKP side skirts, RKP rear diffuser, and Light Weight performance front lip.

fair warning: I tried to use AA concepts front canards and my experience with them was a nightmare. they didn't fit and they would not return or exchange the product.
Do you happen to have any pictures of the RKP side skirts? Been leaning this way for my car but the online pictures don't really catch all the angles I would like to see.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2021, 07:20 PM   #48
GFEA
@333m2c
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2c f87 S55

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2 CCO View Post
Quote:

Do you happen to have any pictures of the RKP side skirts? Been leaning this way for my car but the online pictures don't really catch all the angles I would like to see.
Quote:
Quote:

Here ya go! Just let me know or dm me if you want to see a specific angle
Attached Images

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1805010
Appreciate 1
Rundskop148.00
      02-24-2021, 10:46 PM   #49
M2 CCO
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [8.75]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Here ya go! Just let me know or dm me if you want to see a specific angle
Thanks! Sent you a message.
Appreciate 0