BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > NCC BMW CCA - 2020 HPDE schedule!

02-21-2020, 09:11 AM   #1
M2joey
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2, 335is, X5 M50i

NCC BMW CCA - 2020 HPDE schedule!

Bimmerpost M2s,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the local BMW CCA NCC (National Capital Chapter) has released the 2020 HPDE schedule. New dates for all of the HPDEs this year and more options. The NCC is working hard to improve the driving program in every way. 2019 was one of the best years ever for the NCC HPDE program!

Please let me know if you have any questions. And if you are not interested in signing up, please consider just stopping by during one the HPDEs to check things out, and maybe go for a ride on the track. Hope to see a record number of M2s at Summit Point this year!

May 1-3 – Jefferson
June 26-28 – Shenandoah
October 16-18 – Main

Joe Geadrities
hpdereg@nccbmwcca.org

https://www.nccbmwcca.org/driving-ev...iving-schools/
      02-21-2020, 10:13 AM   #2
GasBurnlife(landapanda)
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by isjoey View Post
Bimmerpost M2s,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the local BMW CCA NCC (National Capital Chapter) has released the 2020 HPDE schedule. New dates for all of the HPDEs this year and more options. The NCC is working hard to improve the driving program in every way. 2019 was one of the best years ever for the NCC HPDE program!

Please let me know if you have any questions. And if you are not interested in signing up, please consider just stopping by during one the HPDEs to check things out, and maybe go for a ride on the track. Hope to see a record number of M2s at Summit Point this year!

May 1-3 – Jefferson
June 26-28 – Shenandoah
October 16-18 – Main

Joe Geadrities
hpdereg@nccbmwcca.org

https://www.nccbmwcca.org/driving-ev...iving-schools/
Awesome! Already signed up! Great events folks and a good way to meet fellow M2 addicts .
Appreciate 0