MDM = Must Drive More
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulowso View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMadness View Post
I love your 964. any pics of the interior you're willing to share?

get SOM. don't file in M parts with MSRP....will cost you eat more with interest on top. you can them afterwards much cheaper.

cheers!

Thanks for the recommendation. I thought about waiting for afterwards as well. However i would undoubtedly immediately want to add the CF spoiler and M Perf. Pedals....should’ve came with them factory IMHO

Pics as requested:
got some questions so will sent you PM so not to serial your thread.
      12-03-2020, 12:39 PM   #24
2PUTT
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulowso View Post
Thank you!! I believe EOP is 06.2021. My expectation is to place an order in January. Realistically don’t see the order not being completed, although i do understand and realize time is running out and cutting it close for sure.

Love your HS, btw. What suspension are you on? I ordered KW HAS kit. Yea, i ordered it before even ordering the M2. Took advantage of IND’s Black Friday sale lol. Out for delivery today as we speak.
I noticed that you were in NJ. you really should reach out to Phil from Detailersdomain.com. he owns an M2C that has almost every bolt-on possible. he is a re-seller for everything for these cars. he also has a BMW tech that is probably the best in the area. he was the one that installed my M Performance coilovers (basically made by KW).

Not sure if you have a dealer lined up. I went with Ben at Wide World BMW. very easy to deal with. you can see the story of my car and delivery in the thread which is linked in the signature below.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2020, 03:37 PM   #25
Brokenbones
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2c and S2000

I’ll second Phil. He just PPF’d my new SO and did a knock out job, hardly barely noticeable when you know it’s there and look for it. Looks great. He’s a car nut and knows his cars. He has a HS that’s tricked out. There was an AW there as well. The other cars in the shop were a 2017 v12 vantage s, several gt3s, Bentley and Audi’s. My M2 was probably the cheapest there by a third.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2020, 07:15 PM   #26
Fabulowso
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C (and 964)

Thanks for the recommendation 2PUTT and Brokenbones ...he was certainly going to be my first call when i get closer to pickup. I’ve followed him for a while on IG, and do admire and support his work undoubtedly.

I’d certainly ask that he prep delivery of it and PPF it as well. Want to be sure it’s protected as it will assume daily duty as well.

Thanks fellas 🙏🏻
Appreciate 0