BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Is it possible through BimmerCode to have a readout on how many liters are left in th

10-24-2020, 03:57 PM   #1
m2cWW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C

Is it possible through BimmerCode to have a readout on how many liters are left in th

Can I have BimmerCode tell me on the dash total liters left in the tank instead of the computers best guess as to how far I can get with that gas?

Thanks for the help guys
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2020, 05:55 PM   #2
Caduceus
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 (sold), 2017 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2cWW View Post
Can I have BimmerCode tell me on the dash total liters left in the tank instead of the computers best guess as to how far I can get with that gas?

Thanks for the help guys
I don't know but on a slightly related topic, you can change the distance to go at which the first and second stage low fuel warnings pop up on the dash. I found the factory settings came on too early for my preference.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2020, 05:59 PM   #3
m2cWW
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Quote:

Thanks for the help guys
I don't know but on a slightly related topic, you can change the distance to go at which the first and second stage low fuel warnings pop up on the dash. I found the factory settings came on too early for my preference.
That's a great feature!

my main issue is that I do a lot of highway driving, so if I hop on a canyon afterwards I drop from 60 miles in the tank to like 10 in an instant, makes for a less enjoyable experience lol
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2020, 05:24 PM   #4
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

Quote:
That's a great feature!

my main issue is that I do a lot of highway driving, so if I hop on a canyon afterwards I drop from 60 miles in the tank to like 10 in an instant, makes for a less enjoyable experience lol
It’s not metric, but the connected drive app will tell you the fuel level in gallons.
Appreciate 1
smknjoe234.00
      10-29-2020, 11:37 PM   #5
smknjoe
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C, 2018 GTI, 2007 Rabbi

^ This. Love it.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2020, 08:59 AM   #6
m2cWW
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
Quote:
That's a great feature!

It’s not metric, but the connected drive app will tell you the fuel level in gallons.
Oooooooo that's really good. If that was displayable data it would be perfect, but that is definitely a good intermediary.
Appreciate 0