BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > UK > Bedford Autodrome - GT 24 August 2020 - Anyone interested?

08-07-2020, 07:47 AM   #1
CurryPuff
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: None

Bedford Autodrome - GT 24 August 2020 - Anyone interested?

I have a track day booked at Bedford Autodrome, GT Circuit, for Monday, August 24th (open pit lane). There's a slight chance I may not be able to make it, so I'm looking at selling my spot.
Here's more info on the track day: https://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/calendar/2020/aug...

Confirmed with MSV, there's no additional charges for the new person. All I'll need to do is send the change in name and email across to them.
Cost is £159 (passing on the costs). Happy to accept a bank transfer or Paypal friends&family.

For novice/new to track day drivers, there's plenty of good info on here and Bedford, to me, was a great track with plenty of run off space. It is a brake heavy track, so keep that in mind!
Also posted on PH!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2020, 04:48 PM   #2
3t3p
Major
New Zealand
Rep
Drives: M2

Are msv good? Heard good things about bookatrack too.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2020, 04:54 PM   #3
CurryPuff
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: None

I've only been to one trackday with them or in the UK (done a few back in Australia) and it was at this track. I had a great experience. Reached the venue around 7:15 am, checked in about 30 minutes later and managed to get a garage (there were quite a few available at the time).
During the day, the staff were professional and polite. One thing that I liked was at the end of the day, even though the online bit says to vacate the venue within 30 minutes, I hung around in the pits for probably another hour after to change my pads and do bunch of other stuff on the car and no one bothered you.
Maybe I just got lucky in this instance, but I had a great time and booked this one in after I got home.

One thing worth mentioning, they didn't do a static noise test, did pull people over if the drive by mic picked them up.
Appreciate 0