BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section > Sponsors Classifieds > ► APEX | 18” ARC-8 & EC-7 Group Buy - Up to $200 OFF + Free Shipping

02-13-2019, 06:46 PM   #1
Expert@ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

► APEX | 18” ARC-8 & EC-7 Group Buy - Up to $200 OFF + Free Shipping

THANK YOU

This deal has now closed. Thank you everyone for your participation! Be on the lookout for email followup from us by 3/15 indicating your expected arrival date.

Last edited by Expert@ApexWheels; 03-14-2019 at 01:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2019, 06:52 PM   #2
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

We're off to a good start with this deal.

In just five days of this group buy launching, we have close to half the required number needed to reach the maximum discount of $200 off + free shipping*. With 133 members expressing interest so far, we easily have the potential of achieving this goal very quickly. Remember, if you have not yet pledged, showing interest alone is not sufficient enough to unlock any discounts. Take a few minutes and pledge now to get this deal the best discount possible.

Reasons to Pledge Now

Get your wheels faster - in stock orders are shipped in the order pledges are received.
Get the color you want - certain colors are very popular and can sell out early.
Get a bigger discount - more pledges = bigger discounts = more money for other mods.
With the ability to choose your own minimum required discount, there is NO risk in pledging early. Your order will not be processed unless we reach your desired discount level, so get your pledge in today.

Fitment Questions?

We have fitment guides listed beneath the “We Know What Fits” section or you can find them on our website here. If you have additional questions regarding fitment, or have fitment questions regarding a chassis not listed, feel free to message us directly through the “Message Vendor” feature here or simply send us an email to groupbuys@apexraceparts.com.

Want a Bigger Discount?

Share this deal! The discount increases as more members pledge. If you’re an active participant in any Facebook Groups, Forums, or have friends who are interested, please pass the word along. With your help, this deal can become a success. This Group Buy closes at midnight, March 13th (Pacific).

Learn more and pledge here: https://www.gangup.com/apex/apex-18-...s-q1-2019.html
      02-18-2019, 10:16 PM   #3
TheAMackAttack
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2 LBB DCT

If i wanted to do a set of these wheels with winter tires, would you recommend waiting for your winter wheel / tire buy in the fall?
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2019, 11:57 AM   #4
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAMackAttack View Post
If i wanted to do a set of these wheels with winter tires, would you recommend waiting for your winter wheel / tire buy in the fall?
Thanks for the post! For our own cars, we like to prepare ahead of time so there are no surprises such as unexpected backorders, etc. The discount offered here is typically the same as what we offer in the winter group buy, so there is no real benefit to waiting other than the convenience getting the winter tires included.

Hope this helps!

--Dylan
      02-21-2019, 11:14 AM   #5
TheAMackAttack
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2 LBB DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Quote:
Thanks for the post! For our own cars, we like to prepare ahead of time so there are no surprises such as unexpected backorders, etc. The discount offered here is typically the same as what we offer in the winter group buy, so there is no real benefit to waiting other than the convenience getting the winter tires included.

Hope this helps!

--Dylan
Could I order winter tires with this deal or is that not available this time around?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2019, 05:37 PM   #6
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

Quote:
Could I order winter tires with this deal or is that not available this time around?
Unfortunately winter tires are only offered in our winter-specific group buy which typically starts in Fall.

--Dylan
      02-26-2019, 05:41 PM   #7
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

We need just 13 more members to pledge in order to unlock the maximum discount for everyone.

If you haven't pledged yet, now's the time. If you have already pledged, share the link with someone who needs lightweight wheels that fit.

As always, reach out to us with any questions you may have.
      03-08-2019, 03:38 PM   #8
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

GOT 'EM!

We've reached the maximum discount! This means a guaranteed $200 off and free US shipping for anyone who signs up. A $75 international shipping discount applies as well. There's no point to waiting, so let us know if you have any questions and be sure to secure your allocation by pledging as sooner rather than later.
      03-10-2019, 06:19 PM   #9
tth86
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: porsche 991.2 gt3 rs

How do I sign this up. Need them to be shipped to Canada btw
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2019, 02:50 PM   #10
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tth86 View Post
How do I sign this up. Need them to be shipped to Canada btw
We are happy to ship worldwide. You can read all the details and sign up here: https://www.gangup.com/apex/apex-18-...s-q1-2019.html
      03-13-2019, 05:23 PM   #11
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

LAST DAY TO PLEDGE

This deal ends tonight at midnight Pacific time. Once it's over, it's over. Don't wait until the last few minutes like everyone else, as the site can get very busy and may experience slowdowns.

Let us know if you have any last minute questions!
      03-14-2019, 10:55 PM   #12
chief1richard
Life is on the Track, the rest is just waiting.
United_States
Rep
Drives: At the point of 7,000 RPM's

Garage List
2018 M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
LAST DAY TO PLEDGE

This deal ends tonight at midnight Pacific time. Once it's over, it's over. Don't wait until the last few minutes like everyone else, as the site can get very busy and may experience slowdowns.

Let us know if you have any last minute questions!
I have an 18 LCI that i bought a square set-up of 18" 9.5" FL-5 wheels for my 255/35/18 tires, (Dunlop Dirrezza 11). I would like to also have the option of running staggered set-up by getting 2 wider rear tires. My question is should I mount wider (275) rear tires on my current (9.5") wheels, or buy a couple of rear FL-5 wheels that are 10.5" so I can run 275/35/18 tires on rear? Also is a 275 tire on a 10.5" wheel too stretched?
Appreciate 0