BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Wheels / Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > For those who got the Contis at delivery

06-27-2019, 11:27 AM   #23
TMR013
Opus Angelus
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 LBB M2 Coupe

OP follow up. The noise continues to get worse, and I'm about at the limit on the front tires. Had to replace the rears 7K ago due to finding a wheel weight on the road that shredded one of them. And to add insult, found a slow leak in one of them this morning. Decided to go with PS4s based on the feedback from the forum. But it looks like they are discontinued, or at least unavailable, None on Tire Rack and the local shop says nobody has any of the rear size (wonder if this is because of the China tariffs). So it looks like Super Sports for me.
To say the least I am very disappointed with the Conti's. Between the noise and their apparent inability to handle road hazards (although understand that may just be luck) they have been a very bad experience.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2019, 05:15 PM   #24
Project_F87
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C LBB 6MT

when you switch from contis to Michelins, you will feel like you're gliding on smooth gel pads. Massive difference in both road noise and also ride quality