BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > M2 Photos, Videos and Builds > Buying 16 M2

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-09-2020, 04:36 PM   #1
Burrak
Registered
11
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: Bmw Z4si, 2011 335, S1000xr
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Hoffman Estates IL

iTrader: (0)

Buying 16 M2

Hopefully going to test drive an 2016 Black M2 1 owner 20k miles Monday or Tuesday . The car is at Motor Werks of Barrington for a very low price anyone knows that car or what to inspect before I make my purchase?
Great forum btw.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 03:13 PM   #2
Burrak
Registered
11
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: Bmw Z4si, 2011 335, S1000xr
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Hoffman Estates IL

iTrader: (0)

Got it

Drove this morning and hooked with sound and power , she’s home.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 5
      02-10-2020, 03:22 PM   #3
bubsterino
First Lieutenant
57
Rep
364
Posts

Drives: none
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrak View Post
Drove this morning and hooked with sound and power , she’s home.
well that escalated quickly!

congrats!
Appreciate 3
      02-25-2020, 03:56 PM   #4
rj89
Registered
Australia
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW M2
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

Hopefully same situation going to test drive one today in ( Melbourne )...any pointers to look out for? 2016 M2 41000kms
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2020, 04:11 PM   #5
Burrak
Registered
11
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: Bmw Z4si, 2011 335, S1000xr
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Hoffman Estates IL

iTrader: (0)

I love this car more then anything that I owned except my 68 Camaro RS, put almost 3000 miles in almost 3 weeks awesome car go for it. mine still has left over warranty so I didn't care to check anything and dealers GM is a friend so far so good. Ordered Turner intake not installed yet but its here sits right next to me. Down pipe and Tune will be later this year . If front plate is required on your area go for Us Mill works it has great quality. Good luck with your purchase.
Appreciate 2
TemjinX2483.00
duplex0.00

      03-13-2020, 02:57 AM   #6
TemjinX2
Major
483
Rep
1,402
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Las Vegas,NV

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrak View Post
I love this car more then anything that I owned except my 68 Camaro RS, put almost 3000 miles in almost 3 weeks awesome car go for it. mine still has left over warranty so I didn't care to check anything and dealers GM is a friend so far so good. Ordered Turner intake not installed yet but its here sits right next to me. Down pipe and Tune will be later this year . If front plate is required on your area go for Us Mill works it has great quality. Good luck with your purchase.
i'm glad your enjoying the ride. take her into the canyons and thats when she'll really shine.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2020, 11:03 AM   #7
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
11275
Rep
123,565
Posts


Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (20)

Congrats
Appreciate 1
Burrak10.50

      03-17-2020, 12:36 PM   #8
Game
Major General
Game's Avatar
United_States
797
Rep
6,968
Posts

Drives: Audi S5
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemjinX2 View Post
i'm glad your enjoying the ride. take her into the canyons and thats when she'll really shine.
If only we anything close that resembled canyons.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 AM.




m2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST