Thank you sir!
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2021, 07:45 PM   #25
Hapkin
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2CS 6spd

Loving all your M2 CS videos. Keep at it. You and Darryl have a nice "Canadian" dynamic. Also makes me nostalgic for Toronto where I was born and raised. In California now where an Eventuri intake wouldn't pass visual smog inspections sadly otherwise I would get it just for the sound, throttle response and engine bay looks!

Fyi, I just put 245/275 Advans A052. Love the increased grip, especially in cold and wet weather compared to Cup 2's!
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2021, 11:45 AM   #26
///MPECABL
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryem3 View Post
Guaranteed CEL. Not right away, later. New electronics suck for modifying intakes.
I'm on BMS intakes and it's been a month or more and no CEL and it runs gray and sounds incredible. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed. I really wanted to go Eventuri but just couldn't spend that much more money for similar function considering it was mainly for sound and a little under-hood aesthetics.
      11-27-2021, 12:07 PM   #27
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapkin View Post
Loving all your M2 CS videos. Keep at it. You and Darryl have a nice "Canadian" dynamic. Also makes me nostalgic for Toronto where I was born and raised. In California now where an Eventuri intake wouldn't pass visual smog inspections sadly otherwise I would get it just for the sound, throttle response and engine bay looks!

Fyi, I just put 245/275 Advans A052. Love the increased grip, especially in cold and wet weather compared to Cup 2's!
You got many years before a visual inspection is even needed. Live a little

Appreciate 0
      12-10-2021, 11:06 PM   #28
Collecting Ms
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M2, BMW X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapkin View Post

Thank you - I'm happy to hear you're enjoying 'em! It's winter here so we've got the M2s parked, but I'll have a CS video out in the next 2 weeks I'm sure you could remove the intakes before inspection though no? It should only take 3 hours

Funny you mention that, we're both thinking of going up tire sizes. Will look into them in the future, thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2021, 11:08 PM   #29
Collecting Ms
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M2, BMW X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPECABL View Post
I'm on BMS intakes and it's been a month or more and no CEL and it runs gray and sounds incredible. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed. I really wanted to go Eventuri but just couldn't spend that much more money for similar function considering it was mainly for sound and a little under-hood aesthetics.
Honestly man, I'm on an injen for my base M2 and I think it sounds amazing (at only $400). Absolutely nothing wrong with the BMS intakes and I can almost guarantee they sound just as good (plus they've definitely louder)
Appreciate 1