BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Match UP 7BMW Tuning File: Anyone Willing to Share?

10-19-2023, 10:05 AM   #1
Jayden_F87
'20 M2 Comp.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 M2 Competition DCT

Garage List
Match UP 7BMW Tuning File: Anyone Willing to Share?

Hello,

I read almost every single thread related to this amp/dsp, but I wasn't able to find any tuning files, even a base tune (the files I found are too old that they're not compatible with the Match Up 7).
Is there anyone generous enough to share their tune? I have changed my front 2 way to Eton speakers if that helps at all.
I'm not sure where to start with the DSP PC tool.

Any help would be appreciated!

IG: @porky_m2c
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2023, 02:43 PM   #2
5teeb
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Garage List
I wish I had something to offer but I just installed a Match up7 as well and I'm trying to find a better audiofile than what is provided from AF
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2023, 03:01 PM   #3
chris719
Major General
Rep
Drives: '08 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden_F87 View Post
Hello,

I read almost every single thread related to this amp/dsp, but I wasn't able to find any tuning files, even a base tune (the files I found are too old that they're not compatible with the Match Up 7).
Is there anyone generous enough to share their tune? I have changed my front 2 way to Eton speakers if that helps at all.
I'm not sure where to start with the DSP PC tool.

Any help would be appreciated!
I would if I had one, I have an UP 8 that I haven't installed yet and don't even know if the file format is compatible since the 8 is on the new software platform. Once I install and tune it (prob sometime Q1) I will let you know if you still don't have one.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2023, 12:25 PM   #4
12vPierce
Musicar Northwest
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris719 View Post
I would if I had one, I have an UP 8 that I haven't installed yet and don't even know if the file format is compatible since the 8 is on the new software platform. Once I install and tune it (prob sometime Q1) I will let you know if you still don't have one.
The UP8 utilizes the newest ACO DSP chip and needs the newest software which is any version higher than 5.0. The UP7 is a non-ACO product from Audiotec Fischer(4.80b is latest software that can used on the UP7 and UP7 BMW). This unfortunately means the tunes are not interchangeable to my knowledge .
Appreciate 1
chris7197334.00