BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > BMW M2 CSL reportedly scrapped, for now

01-24-2018, 10:29 AM   #177
Gatte
Major
Rep
Drives: anything with 4 wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
. Well looks like there is plenty of time for the system to update to B5830T0 from S55.
Not to sound like a D*** but if you have seen what I have seen, you of all people would not be saying this.

What I mean to say is that BMW has been doing more than just updating their VIN systems.
Appreciate 2
M-Pilot4859.00
Mavus2026.00
      01-24-2018, 07:21 PM   #178
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatte View Post
Not to sound like a D*** but if you have seen what I have seen, you of all people would not be saying this.

What I mean to say is that BMW has been doing more than just updating their VIN systems.

thanks I guess. but I sincerely have ZERO idea what you are referring to.. so .. if you feel like that statement helped.. it didn't.

I don't know what you have seen, and you trying to drop hints like a female trying to get a guy to buy a ring for her really isn't effective.

You know what I am waiting for ... an M2 product that looks like the M2 safety car or comparably equipped to an M4 GTS but with a 6MT.
I don't need a namby pamby street car with front parking sensors, full power seats, DCT, etc. and I'm also not going to settle for less.

If you want to drop me a hint, send me a PM.. I've known about the S55 going into this chassis for about 1.5 years , I can keep a secret.

othwerwise.. I've got my own thoughts and plans going and will make my decisions the same way that I worked my way to two 1M allocations of 740.

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 01-24-2018 at 07:27 PM..
Appreciate 3
Gatte1193.00
stefan2349.50