BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > EUROPE - CONTINENTAL > BMW M2 & M2C Road Trip and BMW (M) Visits (paid event)

04-17-2019, 04:09 AM   #1
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
BMW M2 & M2C Road Trip and BMW (M) Visits (paid event)

(Moderators, I am not 100% sure where to put this, since the member classifieds is more about car parts and cars for sale, than offering an unique road trip idea. Therefore I put it here for sake of it being in the main M2 topic)

To celebrate our ownership of M2 and M2C's, I decided to use my network and come up with an event which has a maximum of 15 spots and offers you guys unique access into the world of BMW and BMW M.

You can read all about it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9e3ho51xr...Um7zdx3-UbXo7k

I am aware that the period in July might not be the best for all of you. I already asked a few people and seems the whole world has planned family holidays around that time. Still I wanted to share it here with you guys, so that you have an idea what I came up with.

The cost are set and based around decent hotels including a trained person from Ultimate Drives who arranges the whole event for us. You could call him your guide who is available for questions and who will be assisting us anywhere this is required. I felt like making a proper event so that I got the right kind of support from BMW, BMW M and BMW Welt.

Let me know if this kind of event is of interest to you guys. I can move it around the year to make it more available for anyone. For those asking, I am not making any cash on this. My entry is offered for free by Ultimate Drives in return for the many hours I had to put into setting it all up last few months. In the end, I am really open about that and I hope you understand that.

Any questions, please let me know! I would love to have a talk about your interest in such an event and to see if we can get some people together who would love to experience. I am happy to make my access available to you guys.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0