BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > S55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > Noelle Performance review

Closed Thread

01-27-2020, 07:48 PM   #133
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin View Post
All this and still no dyno? Sounds like a shill...looks like a shill...must be a shill.
Agreed, if only 'it' (the proper pronoun is unclear to me now) knew what shill meant.

@btbossman: Click here for the definition (I know, helpful is my middle name).
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 07:55 PM   #134
BruceM
Major
Rep
Drives: '17 6MT MG M2,930,Jag XKR 5.0

Man, if I were the OP I'd be dying to post sheets and shut everybody up. If I didn't know how to do it, I'd beg somebody to do it for me.

As much as it would be cool if he were right, though, the absence of sheets he has in his possession from this thread is hard to interpret in a positive way for him....
Appreciate 2
      01-27-2020, 07:58 PM   #135
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

WTF is this nonsense now?

Email me the dyno sheets and dragy data and I’ll post it, removing all personal information. Soon as I see that email I’ll have posted on here within 5 mins. Time to put this to bed.
Appreciate 1
      01-27-2020, 08:06 PM   #136
btbossman
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335xi M sport--2014 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
TL;DR

Pi$$ off.

Your gob-smackingly obvious lies and woefully-lame attempt at justifying your position present your feckless nature in equal measure (PM me if you need help unpacking an adult sentence... I won't respond but it'll be fun).

You've screwed Noelle royally--consider the sheer number of unique-user views that are now looking elsewhere for a tune... because of you.

You're a juvenile in the worst sense of the word. Now do as you're told and GO AWAY.
Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is, let’s race for pink slips lol

But seriously. Put up $3200 with your m5 brigade, and I’ll video a live dragy run. If I don’t beat posted stock f90 times Ill pay you 2-1

Eta in the 60-130 category only
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 08:16 PM   #137
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by btbossman View Post
Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is, let’s race for pink slips lol
You're joking, right (the absence of a question mark means that's rhetorical so please, please, please don't reply).

Quote:
But seriously. Put up $3200 with your m5 brigade, and I’ll video a live dragy run. If I don’t beat posted stock f90 times Ill pay you 2-1

Eta in the 60-130 category only
You suck at this. You're the worst troll ever... you even apologized.

And now you want to 1) define the conditions and 2) demand money as well as our trust--you're a certifiable whackjob!

Anyhoo, here are my stats (I'll define how I win when I post since that's what you do):
  • 0-60mph = 2.59s (standard/farm road)
  • 1/4 mile = 10.33s at 133mph (standard/farm road)

… you'll find them on Dragy's leaderboard... verified and believable.

You? Actually, scratch that... pi$$ off.

PS: why $3,200? Presumably, that's to get your money back.

Last edited by limeypride; 01-27-2020 at 08:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 08:29 PM   #138
btbossman
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You're joking, right (the absence of a question mark means that's rhetorical so please, please, please don't reply).

And now you want to 1) define the conditions and 2) demand money as well as our trust--you're a certifiable whackjob!

Anyhoo, here are my stats (I'll define how I win when I post since that's what you do):

I thought not. Super cool bro. That is a bad ass car you have though. It’s be a shame if my 992 turbo s ate it for breakfast. I guess we’ll see in due time. In the mean time, why don’t you work on your adult sentence structure for when I post this shit. I’m truly interested to see how real adults act when they’re eating crow.

Good night now.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 08:34 PM   #139
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I thought not. Super cool bro. That is a bad ass car you have though. It’s be a shame if my 992 turbo s ate it for breakfast. I guess we’ll see in due time. In the mean time, why don’t you work on your adult sentence structure for when I post this shit. I’m truly interested to see how real adults act when they’re eating crow.

Good night now.
Oooh, acknowledgement now--more back peddling. The full-blown (nothin' to do with your Dad this time, though) apology is only days away.

Wait, wait... so now you have a 992...

I'm confident you'll post shit but I see no reason to address my grasp of language to deal with it; garbage goes where garbage goes.
Appreciate 1
      01-27-2020, 08:37 PM   #140
Hockeytyme
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5C

Quote:

PS: why $3,200? Presumably, that's to get your money back.

$3200 is so he can actually go buy the tune that he doesn't have. It's okay, we know it's hard to make money when you're still in high school pretending to have things you don't.

I too have my times listed in my sig and my Dragy's are posted on Dragy along with the M5 board.

Mommy is calling, it's after 9pm... Bed time or you're losing your ipad time tomorrow to play on the forums. Better get going so you can have more trolling time tomorrow.
IG: @hockeytyme All runs on street with no prep on 21 inch wheels and PS4S tires
Appreciate 1
limeypride4418.50
      01-27-2020, 08:42 PM   #141
M-Pilot
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 Cayman GTS

Garage List
992 turbo s... lol! The car hasn't even been officially announced yet.
Appreciate 4
      01-27-2020, 08:53 PM   #142
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
What do you mean? It's in the same garage as his M2C I'm sure...

I'll race him in my Ferrari Pursosangue... Wut? You don't believe me? Not cool, bro... You'll see, when I get my dragy and tires... Except I accidentally shipped my dragy to Wuhan so it'll be in quarantine for a few months so you'll see then!!!

This is the most pathetic thread I've seen... The victim role he loved to play and his made up shit is too much, lol... I could give zero fucks if any of your cars are faster than any of mine... Zero fucks... At least come up with believable lies... If you owned a Turbo S, you would be bragging about it from "the highest mountain tops" much like you do with your M2C Noelle tuned Hypercar destroyer... Nevermind that you just listed a car that ISN'T EVEN OUT YET...

You're like a textbook psychology read and you don't even realize it nor how predictable you are... Did I not say to stop projecting on others? That's why you assume stupid shit like "I bet you go to parties wanting to race everybody..." I fucking told you to stop projecting and yet here we are, with you challenging people to races for pink slips... Go on with your bad self, 2fast2furious, lol... This isn't even worth my time anymore, I don't feel comfortable debating shit with damaged people... It's like throwing a bunch of firecrackers into a short yellow bus...
Appreciate 2
      01-27-2020, 09:27 PM   #143
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
What do you mean? It's in the same garage as his M2C I'm sure...

I'll race him in my Ferrari Pursosangue... Wut? You don't believe me? Not cool, bro... You'll see, when I get my dragy and tires... Except I accidentally shipped my dragy to Wuhan so it'll be in quarantine for a few months so you'll see then!!!

This is the most pathetic thread I've seen... The victim role he loved to play and his made up shit is too much, lol... I could give zero fucks if any of your cars are faster than any of mine... Zero fucks... At least come up with believable lies... If you owned a Turbo S, you would be bragging about it from "the highest mountain tops" much like you do with your M2C Noelle tuned Hypercar destroyer... Nevermind that you just listed a car that ISN'T EVEN OUT YET...

You're like a textbook psychology read and you don't even realize it nor how predictable you are... Did I not say to stop projecting on others? That's why you assume stupid shit like "I bet you go to parties wanting to race everybody..." I fucking told you to stop projecting and yet here we are, with you challenging people to races for pink slips... Go on with your bad self, 2fast2furious, lol... This isn't even worth my time anymore, I don't feel comfortable debating shit with damaged people... It's like throwing a bunch of firecrackers into a short yellow bus...
I know it's wrong in some way but I can't help it:

Appreciate 0
      01-28-2020, 02:23 AM   #144
MR RIZK
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: AW M2C

This thread is an absolute train wreck.

The sad part is if btbossman is not actually affiliated with Noelle in any way he is actually ruining their reputation in the process.
      01-28-2020, 02:44 AM   #145
bioman
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E30

Ffs, how hard is it to get a dyno? Where is that draggy that was bought on page 1?
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2020, 07:00 AM   #146
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR RIZK View Post
This thread is an absolute train wreck.

The sad part is if btbossman is not actually affiliated with Noelle in any way he is actually ruining their reputation in the process.
100% lol... Some many pages ago in one of these Noelle threads, I did say if I was Noelle, I'd have my attorneys send him a cease and desist at this point...

Doesn't matter anyways... He's the type to keep lying even after being caught... Or there'll be some passive aggressive reason as to why he did it and we all deserved it somehow shape or form... It's futile to argue with him - we could legit see him riding a pink Vespa and he'll tell us his 992 Turbo S (1 of 1 at this point apparently) is in the shop and his M2C is getting stage 19 Noelle upgrade so he's #greta by riding the Vespa in the downtime...
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2020, 07:48 AM   #147
filet.M2c
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2c / mach e

Quote:
I’m very thankful to the forum, for without it I never would have know Noelles name. They really are clearly something special with all this venom being thrown back by folks with not a clue.
You're right, we are all folks who do not have a clue. Seeing as it would be unreasonable for me to fly from AZ to DC to test a tune, perhaps you could post those readily handy dragy numbers and a dyno to enlighten us all on this special tune

You've put in far more effort in this thread responding than just posting the numbers. No one makes a $3K decision on their cars based on anecdotes, so why not use these forums for their intended purpose and share some data of value. There's literally no reason not to if it is as amazing as you claim.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2020, 09:19 AM   #148
ssabripo
HALA MADRID!
United_States
Rep
Drives: camels & donkeys

F87 M2 Competition, Sunset Orange, Exc, DCT.
**SOLD** F80 M3 Mineral Grey/Sakir Orange, Exc, DCT... ED 6/2015
**SOLD**E90 M3, Interlagos Blue / M individual two-tone, ZCP, ZP2, ZCV, DCT, ED.
Appreciate 1
      01-28-2020, 01:39 PM   #149
btbossman
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Shawt bus shawty, shawt bus shawty... A B C D EFG....

I know want to see my m2c but you’ll wait until it’s in the same garage as a Noelle m5c. Just a few more days shawty
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2020, 01:45 PM   #150
btbossman
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
100% lol... Some many pages ago in one of these Noelle threads, I did say if I was Noelle, I'd have my attorneys send him a cease and desist at this point...

Doesn't matter anyways... He's the type to keep lying even after being caught... Or there'll be some passive aggressive reason as to why he did it and we all deserved it somehow shape or form... It's futile to argue with him - we could legit see him riding a pink Vespa and he'll tell us his 992 Turbo S (1 of 1 at this point apparently) is in the shop and his M2C is getting stage 19 Noelle upgrade so he's #greta by riding the Vespa in the downtime...
Bro are you remedial... for what purpose would I lie to anyone. I’m simply reporting the tune is everything it has claimed in my experience. Numbers support it for m2. M5 up soon. Then we’ll see what you have to say

Also I never said I had a 992 . I said we will see in due time, as I did just get my build date. Then you can buy this m2 if you prefer a more engaging drive to your power boat.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2020, 01:47 PM   #151
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Shawt bus shawty, shawt bus shawty... A B C D EFG....

I know want to see my m2c but you’ll wait until it’s in the same garage as a Noelle m5c. Just a few more days shawty
Juvenile liar.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2020, 01:48 PM   #152
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Bro are you remedial... for what purpose would I lie to anyone. I’m simply reporting the tune is everything it has claimed in my experience. Numbers support it for m2. M5 up soon. Then we’ll see what you have to say

Also I never said I had a 992 . I said we will see in due time, as I did just get my build date. Then you can buy this m2 if you prefer a more engaging drive to your power boat.
Because you're a juvenile liar.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2020, 01:51 PM   #153
btbossman
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
And your basis for that is?
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2020, 01:56 PM   #154
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
And your basis for that is?
... : man—oops, should've said boy—you're monumentally stupid. You're also possibly the worst troll I've encountered. Congrats for being first at something.

Oh, I almost forgot—you're a juvenile liar.

// EDIT: pi$$ off.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread