Davil
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 CS, 18 Vantage AMR, 00 WRX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdizzle View Post
if you do the math there is maybe a few tenths difference in those laps (mostly due to suspension changes, less unsprung mass with the wheels / brakes). just dont tell the CS guys that, they'll just go on about investment status.
Eh? I’m not selling mine. Couldn’t give a stuff about what it costs or what’s it worth, it wasn’t an expensive car for the smiles it gives. I’ve owned both the C and CS and drove them back to back on the same route. Loved them both but there’s quite a difference in how they drive. You should have a go of one and see if you like it, you may or may not prefer it depending on what you want in a car. Or just enjoy your C or OG and stop thinking you have a small willy. You have nothing to prove. All 3 are bloody great!
Appreciate 1
jefe2000716.00
      12-28-2022, 10:56 PM   #24
IcewaterPete
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 F33 M Sport, 2021 M2C 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzcrna View Post
. With 5000 miles on these tires it feels like they spin quite easily and I'm afraid I will frequently be going through tires.
With this car you can spin the wheels all day long if you’d like. Don’t know if that’s the best way to enjoy this machine, but to each his own happiness.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2022, 11:11 PM   #25
IcewaterPete
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 F33 M Sport, 2021 M2C 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moflow View Post
Yeah, I'll actually switch to sport+ for long highway drives where i'm not going to be turning the wheel very much. The car is definitely less nervous in Sport+.

But comfort for any sort of "fun" driving
Interesting! I’m going to have to try the comfort trick and see how I like it. I’ve been a sport plus guy since day one, but if it improves the feel I’m all for it.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2022, 08:34 AM   #26
jeff4598
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C HS, DCT, much Dinan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
Try Comfort steering. It's the only mode I'll use - the others just feel artificially weighted. I actually get more "feel" in Comfort. Lots of early reviewers came to the same conclusion.
In my early production 2019 the CS coding fixed that- lag is gone from steering in firmest mode- was terrible before coding. I'm told that mid 2019 they started putting the same steering software on M2C that I got and is on CS. If that's not true I would get the CS coding- additional benefits are better DCT operation if you have DCT and much better rear diff behavior in tighter turns.
Appreciate 0