BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Competition Model > M2C M Performance Parts CF roof: US release date & price ?

11-02-2019, 03:39 PM   #1
msdss
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2020 BMW M2C

Garage List
M2C M Performance Parts CF roof: US release date & price ?

Has anyone EU or US gotten a BMW M Performance Carbon Roof? Or are they still "Planned". I'm one of the few people who are willing to do the roof install, but I have yet to hear anything about when the BMW roof will be released or what the cost will be.

I know the RKP roof is an option, which is the way I plan on going if the BMW roof stays a mystery.

Does anyone know of a ?
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2019, 06:42 PM   #2
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdss View Post
Has anyone EU or US gotten a BMW M Performance Carbon Roof? Or are they still "Planned". I'm one of the few people who are willing to do the roof install, but I have yet to hear anything about when the BMW roof will be released or what teh cost will be.

I know the RKP roof is an option, which is the way I plan on going if the BMW roof stays a mystery.

Does anyone know of a US release date, or the price?
The BMW M Performance roof should already be available. Reach out to IND they can assist you on the roof installation.

MR
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2019, 10:10 PM   #3
msdss
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2020 BMW M2C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdss View Post
Has anyone EU or US gotten a BMW M Performance Carbon Roof? Or are they still "Planned". I'm one of the few people who are willing to do the roof install, but I have yet to hear anything about when the BMW roof will be released or what teh cost will be.

Does anyone know of a US release date, or the price?
The BMW M Performance roof should already be available. Reach out to IND they can assist you on the roof installation.

MR
IND doesn't have the roof on their site. I already spoke to them, they confirmed it wasn't available. I can only assume it's still not available in the US.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2019, 09:40 AM   #4
driver91
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Just get the rkp fit is spot on
Appreciate 1
msdss497.50