Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleinacus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2C89 View Post
Quote:
I still love my Remus/AA mid combo. Sure, it's loud but I think it's absolutely the best looking option alongside akra. Absolutely nothing hangs below the CF diffuser. I didn't have a commute pre-covid so I like driving to be an experience that hits all the senses. The cold start, burbles, and loud pops during shifts make me giggle every time. I'll take some pictures and try and take a good video after a wash today.
Can you post a startup video and a few others of your set up? Is it "annoy the neighbors" loud?
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2C89 View Post
Quote:
I still love my Remus/AA mid combo. Sure, it's loud but I think it's absolutely the best looking option alongside akra. Absolutely nothing hangs below the CF diffuser. I didn't have a commute pre-covid so I like driving to be an experience that hits all the senses. The cold start, burbles, and loud pops during shifts make me giggle every time. I'll take some pictures and try and take a good video after a wash today.
Can you post a startup video and a few others of your set up? Is it "annoy the neighbors" loud?
I'll get a cold start video today or tomorrow. The first time I heard my new cold start, it definitely caught me off guard. The dealership brought it around already warmed up so my first impression of the exhaust was on my drive home. It's definitely very loud. I won't lie to you. I'm just used to it and I've had it for almost a year now with no neighbor complaints. So I guess they are used to it too.

The "oh shit" volume is maybe for 30 seconds and then it settles down fully at maybe 2 minutes. Then, I do drive out of my neighborhood in closed flaps, efficient (hunt for red October) mode.
Thank you! Did your actual BMW dealer do the install? Didn't think they would, cool!
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2020, 03:37 PM   #24
Kleinacus
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C 6MT Build Week 33

Yeah, M2C89. My local dealer has a performance division which I love. They have a dedicated M bay and no m cars ever get washed. Love it.
      06-02-2020, 11:08 PM   #25
TProfit
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 competition

OMG every time I think I have it narrowed down...

AA mid with Remus sport/plus
Dinan system
AA new equal length

06-03-2020, 06:04 AM   #26
Koonye
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

check out Valvetronic

I believe a M2C version is on its way.
Appreciate 0