BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > SLC Owners

06-23-2021, 10:25 AM   #1
CannibalOx
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

SLC Owners

Any other M2/C/CS owners in Utah on these forums? I have only seen a couple other M2's rolling around. Yesterday, I was on the Mirror Lake Highway and saw a Misano Blue CS (I was the guy in the LBB M2C) doing a photo shoot with a orange Lotus Evora. I also saw another LBB M2C at BMW of Murray a couple of months back. I am wondering if that's the M2C that was in Everyday Drivers' video with the Supra and Cayman.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2022, 11:59 AM   #2
Nasinu
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalOx View Post
Any other M2/C/CS owners in Utah on these forums? I have only seen a couple other M2's rolling around. Yesterday, I was on the Mirror Lake Highway and saw a Misano Blue CS (I was the guy in the LBB M2C) doing a photo shoot with a orange Lotus Evora. I also saw another LBB M2C at BMW of Murray a couple of months back. I am wondering if that's the M2C that was in Everyday Drivers' video with the Supra and Cayman.
I have a black M2C that I picked up around the same time you saw an M2C at BMW Murray. I had it there as a look-through after purchasing. Now that the weather is nicer I'm excited to get this car out.
Appreciate 1
      05-03-2022, 10:13 AM   #3
CannibalOx
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

I have seen a LBB M2 and I believe another LBB Comp around me (Cottonwood area). I have been out and about but I'm still on my winter setup. Planning on being on my summers when my wheels show up in late May-ish. If you see a LBB along with a yellow Elise, that's me. Are you part of the BMW club here?
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2024, 10:30 AM   #4
parraline5750
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

I just picked up an Alpine White 2020 M2 Comp... just registered here cuz I lurked reading about f87 for a while before pulling the trigger. I have zero regertz.
Appreciate 0