BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 CS Model > M2 CS Modifications - What have you done to your M2 CS?

03-16-2024, 02:47 PM   #1475
DadVibes
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
Why did you choose that brand of end link? What suspension are you running?

I think we might have similar snowboards
I must admit, price was the deciding factor in choosing the Garagistic endlinks (under $130 shipped: LINK). After lowering the front of the car 15mm on Ohlins R&T coilovers, the new required endlink length to remove preload from the swaybar (measured with suspension fully loaded), was just 0.25" less than OEM.

I went back and forth on whether I should even bother. But ultimately decided to finalize the suspension job the "right" way. That said, I wasn't about to spend $250+ on something I didn't really need.

I read positive reviews of Garagistic endlinks from the E3X community and decided to take the chance. Quality seems great, but time will tell on how they hold up.
      03-20-2024, 05:03 AM   #1476
NPTM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC3586 View Post
Carbon Ceramic brakes retrofit to my CS today .
Incredible - you will NOT regret it! Performance aside, the complete lack of brake dust is something I will never stop appreciating. Had 300 miles between my last washes and not a lick of dust. I take my 350R around the block and the wheels are covered.

Love gold on gold, but they also look SOOO good behind black. I just had to have both
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
      04-08-2024, 04:40 PM   #1477
Malakas
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2c

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrilla View Post
On my quest to build my OEM+ M2CS, I planned on some winter upgrades to do while the car is sitting in the garage.

I ordered FaRKle! kidney grill mesh to install. I ordered extra mesh from Amazon to install in the lower grills and the underneath to protect the oil cooler.
I read up on Malakas findings and design of getting fresh air to the air intakes. I was surprised to find that the intakes get air from the hot engine bay, and not fresh air. He collaborated with Commanderwiggin to manufacture and sell.
Both of these upgrades require the removal of the bumper. In the end, I’m very satisfied with the finished product.
WOW this makes me so excited to see. I never posted all of my data (blame my actual day job) but there were significant differences in IAT. Also, the shape and airflow was computer tested in a very high end aeronautical simulation lab, but as you could see, making it fit was a total beotch. Props to Commanderwiggin for taking over production in such a high quality manner.

Taking off the bumper is not as difficult as it would seem. I am not super seasoned in taking cars apart and I had it off more than a dozen times to fit the parts. Thank you COVID for all the time at home.

Looks awesome in there thrilla
2012 - 5.2L R8 v10, 6MT
2011 - 4.0L E92 M3, 6MT
Appreciate 3
      04-09-2024, 03:59 AM   #1478
Reddevils7
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87 M2CS

Garage List
2010 E92 M3  [7.83]
2020 F87 M2CS  [7.13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPTM View Post
Incredible - you will NOT regret it! Performance aside, the complete lack of brake dust is something I will never stop appreciating. Had 300 miles between my last washes and not a lick of dust. I take my 350R around the block and the wheels are covered.

Love gold on gold, but they also look SOOO good behind black. I just had to have both
Can I ask where you ordered the CS black wheels? I'm possibly looking for a set without the m performance logo to throw on my E92 as well. Also currently debating an Apex set given their sale
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2024, 04:45 AM   #1479
NPTM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevils7 View Post
Can I ask where you ordered the CS black wheels? I'm possibly looking for a set without the m performance logo to throw on my E92 as well. Also currently debating an Apex set given their sale
Purchased from another member on here. They occasionally pop up, and can snag a used set for $2.5-3K depending on rubber…would just keep an eye out and a set will eventually surface. And I agree going OEM CS is the way to go…just a slight bit cleaner!
Appreciate 1