BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > Airbag recall and ED

06-10-2019, 03:55 PM   #23
mic_crispy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2002 | 964 | x1 M35

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseyu View Post
What a small world because that's my car. It was parked in the center spot and there was an 850i to the left. Hopefully it is already on its way back to Germany so that they can ship it to the performance center soon. Anyways, I hope you had fun with the car! It was definitely a blast for us and my wife is already eyeing a Z4 M40i for ED next year.
I gave you plenty of room:P

I wonder if we will be on the same ship? No doubt we are heading to the port together.
      06-10-2019, 04:27 PM   #24
joseyu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 20 M2C, 17 488GTB, 16 Cayman S

Thanks for leaving room! My paperwork says that the car is going to Brunswick, GA so it could very well be on the same ship with yours getting dropped later in Galveston, TX. Not sure how we can track this, but please let me know if you find out anything and I will do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic_crispy View Post
I gave you plenty of room:P

I wonder if we will be on the same ship? No doubt we are heading to the port together.
2015 Mercedes E63 S AMG
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2019, 12:43 PM   #25
Captaincookie
Private
Rep
Drives: M2 competition

My ED pickup date is June 5th. There is no delay for vehicles in that month. I was at the Welt discussing that with the ED desk just last week and it wasn't an issue.
You'll be fine.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2019, 08:57 AM   #26
frosty2k
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Competition

I picked up my ED on August 6th, and there was no mention of a stop delivery. When I stopped at the dealer in Zurich they seemed to think there was a recall, which I told them they were nuts because they were going to keep my car for a week.

Now my local dealer is saying they cant release the car due to a recall again. Has anyone had this? The recall should have been sorted way before I ever picked up my car in Munich. I'm asking for backup, since if it is the May recall again something seems completely wrong.
Appreciate 0