BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > N55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > Anyone check out this datalog? BM3 stage 2

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-09-2019, 07:25 PM   #1
Osirisman
Private First Class
Osirisman's Avatar
20
Rep
180
Posts

Drives: 2011 335is
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Cape Coral, FL

iTrader: (0)

Anyone check out this datalog? BM3 stage 2

Just installed, vrsf Downpipe, fmic , chargepipe and BM3 that I got from Mike.
First driving experience was pretty wild, car sounds amazing now!!

Anyways not to familiar with datalogs can anyone with experience tell me if everything looks good?
Any help is appreciated

http://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=5deee7a2c090c64bdbfe250e
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2019, 07:40 PM   #2
Pray for Mojo
Captain
Canada
366
Rep
987
Posts

Drives: 2014 M235i & 2018 X3 M40i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Calgary

iTrader: (0)

You shift too early but overall they look good. Try and get one to 6,500 or 7k just to be certain but from every indication you're fine.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2019, 08:32 PM   #3
Osirisman
Private First Class
Osirisman's Avatar
20
Rep
180
Posts

Drives: 2011 335is
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Cape Coral, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pray for Mojo View Post
You shift too early but overall they look good. Try and get one to 6,500 or 7k just to be certain but from every indication you're fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pray for Mojo View Post
You shift too early but overall they look good. Try and get one to 6,500 or 7k just to be certain but from every indication you're fine.
Yea I know I didn't want to redline it not knowing if she running good or not.
I'll do some more pulls to redline and post them
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2019, 02:12 AM   #4
D CHOI
Captain
D CHOI's Avatar
547
Rep
823
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

I also have the VRSF intercooler for 5in. Which size intercooler did u get and is the downpipe catted?

I'm planning to run stage 2 eventually so I'm looking forward to see the power gains from stage 1. However I'll be using the ACN tune due to poor fuel quality in vegas.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2019, 05:01 PM   #5
Osirisman
Private First Class
Osirisman's Avatar
20
Rep
180
Posts

Drives: 2011 335is
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Cape Coral, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D CHOI View Post
I also have the VRSF intercooler for 5in. Which size intercooler did u get and is the downpipe catted?

I'm planning to run stage 2 eventually so I'm looking forward to see the power gains from stage 1. However I'll be using the ACN tune due to poor fuel quality in vegas.
I have the 5" stepped intercooler and a catless downpipe. I turned off the CEL with the bm3 software when I tuned it.
Just get ready for some heavy burbles and the occasional POP if you go with a catted Downpipe lol
It sounds really good but when in comfort mode it's pretty quiet considering and no burbles.
Appreciate 1
D CHOI546.50

      12-15-2019, 09:43 PM   #6
D CHOI
Captain
D CHOI's Avatar
547
Rep
823
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW M2
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osirisman View Post
I have the 5" stepped intercooler and a catless downpipe. I turned off the CEL with the bm3 software when I tuned it.
Just get ready for some heavy burbles and the occasional POP if you go with a catted Downpipe lol
It sounds really good but when in comfort mode it's pretty quiet considering and no burbles.
Yea I have the fabspeed downpipe and I love it. I've been messing around with the burble settings to find what I like best. I also left the exhaust flap OPEN since I've read the OEM setting open/closes based on RPM and load. However I don't really notice much of a difference.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2019, 04:06 AM   #7
Osirisman
Private First Class
Osirisman's Avatar
20
Rep
180
Posts

Drives: 2011 335is
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Cape Coral, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D CHOI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osirisman View Post
I have the 5" stepped intercooler and a catless downpipe. I turned off the CEL with the bm3 software when I tuned it.
Just get ready for some heavy burbles and the occasional POP if you go with a catted Downpipe lol
It sounds really good but when in comfort mode it's pretty quiet considering and no burbles.
Yea I have the fabspeed downpipe and I love it. I've been messing around with the burble settings to find what I like best. I also left the exhaust flap OPEN since I've read the OEM setting open/closes based on RPM and load. However I don't really notice much of a difference.
I did the same but also didn't find much of a difference.
Appreciate 1
D CHOI546.50

      12-16-2019, 11:30 AM   #8
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
12644
Rep
136,635
Posts


Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osirisman View Post
Just installed, vrsf Downpipe, fmic , chargepipe and BM3 that I got from Mike.
First driving experience was pretty wild, car sounds amazing now!!

Anyways not to familiar with datalogs can anyone with experience tell me if everything looks good?
Any help is appreciated

http://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=5deee7a2c090c64bdbfe250e
Congrats

I always recommend sending the dalalog to PTF direct
__________________
Check Out Our Sale Section!
Phone 725-221-5267 || website www.x-ph.com

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 AM.




m2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST