BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California > Auto Club Speedway Nov 9,10

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-04-2019, 04:22 PM   #23
infinitekidM2C
Brigadier General
infinitekidM2C's Avatar
United_States
1563
Rep
4,943
Posts

Drives: 2019 M2 Competition
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
me is one of them.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 12:49 PM   #24
JG_Coupe88
Second Lieutenant
JG_Coupe88's Avatar
176
Rep
212
Posts

Drives: F87 M2, E36 M3
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
1999 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekidM2C View Post
me is one of them.
Cool I'm signed up for Sat, getting my camber dialed in today, see you guys there. Also, whoever is interested doing Chuckwalla Nov 24 with some friends.

Also, looks like 3 of us are LBB and 1 BSM. If we park together should be some cool pics haha, I'll be playing around with my new Canon that day as well.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 01:07 PM   #25
infinitekidM2C
Brigadier General
infinitekidM2C's Avatar
United_States
1563
Rep
4,943
Posts

Drives: 2019 M2 Competition
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG_Coupe88 View Post
Cool I'm signed up for Sat, getting my camber dialed in today, see you guys there. Also, whoever is interested doing Chuckwalla Nov 24 with some friends.

Also, looks like 3 of us are LBB and 1 BSM. If we park together should be some cool pics haha, I'll be playing around with my new Canon that day as well.
Ugh now i have to wash it lol. See you there.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 05:40 PM   #26
O Haiii
Private First Class
92
Rep
167
Posts

Drives: Toyota Tercel
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Lol, I will be covering the front of my car with blue painters tape along with the rear fender flare area.... so I will have to sit out on the photoshoot - don't wanna ruin you guys' pictures. Any other ideas for protecting paint at the track?
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 06:15 PM   #27
JG_Coupe88
Second Lieutenant
JG_Coupe88's Avatar
176
Rep
212
Posts

Drives: F87 M2, E36 M3
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
1999 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by O Haiii View Post
Lol, I will be covering the front of my car with blue painters tape along with the rear fender flare area.... so I will have to sit out on the photoshoot - don't wanna ruin you guys' pictures. Any other ideas for protecting paint at the track?
My last car I used to use Road Warrior plus for track and autoX, comes with a bottle and roller. You roll it on as a liquid. Cures into a clear film in an hour or so, put on 2 or 3 layers in the areas you want to protect. After an event it comes off if you spray it with water using a pressure water and it will peel off. It doesn't show on pics and from a distance you can't even tell there's something on the car. Look up road warrior plus on Amazon, you should be able to get it delivered on prime if you want to try it for this weekend.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 06:20 PM   #28
JG_Coupe88
Second Lieutenant
JG_Coupe88's Avatar
176
Rep
212
Posts

Drives: F87 M2, E36 M3
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
1999 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekidM2C View Post
Ugh now i have to wash it lol. See you there.
Lol no need, it's a track day not a photo shoot haha. Our cars look good even dusty. See you there!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.




m2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST