BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 CS Model > M2c >>> M2cs (with updated pics)

08-04-2021, 05:47 PM   #45
M3R1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: ///M2cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptgltw View Post
Awesome, Congrats! and I'm sorry to almost everyone else, but this IS the best spec I think there are about 17 in this spec?

Here is another pic of your car

Left to right: Yours, Eric's, Mine, Doug's (Doug lives in Maryland no far from me). We were on our way to Indy and stopped into visit Eric and the guys at EAG.

Eric took way better pics than me.

Enjoy and put lots of miles on her
Is that my actual car??

I bought 12/10mm spacers and sent them to EAG so it could be delivered to me looking menacing...

It really is an awesome car, I had to buy it.
      08-04-2021, 06:28 PM   #46
ptgltw
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW M's

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3R1 View Post
Is that my actual car??

I bought 12/10mm spacers and sent them to EAG so it could be delivered to me looking menacing...

It really is an awesome car, I had to buy it.
Yup that’s your car.

You went aggressive with the spacers. Going all out! Love it
M3R12162.50
      08-04-2021, 07:02 PM   #47
M3R1
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Yup that’s your car.

You went aggressive with the spacers. Going all out! Love it
That's a cool picture for sure!

I had the same set up on my M2c and I loved the stance. Some like the slammed and slightly tucked look, I like flush to just a bit of poke. The car looks really aggressive.
      08-04-2021, 10:31 PM   #48
Golden3ye
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 CS

Quote:
Awesome, Congrats! and I'm sorry to almost everyone else, but this IS the best spec I think there are about 17 in this spec?

Here is another pic of your car

Left to right: Yours, Eric's, Mine, Doug's (Doug lives in Maryland no far from me). We were on our way to Indy and stopped into visit Eric and the guys at EAG.

Eric took way better pics than me.

Enjoy and put lots of miles on her
BSM is king spec. However gold wheels give it that mint that takes it to S-Tier spec!
Appreciate 1
ptgltw3774.50
      08-05-2021, 12:06 PM   #49
tunawi7cheese
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Power by dead dinosaurs

Quote:
I also traded in my Aprilia, I wonder how much they will list it for and will they list it on their site?

e9x photobombing the aprilia

Melborne Red 08' E90 M3 6spd
Hockenheim Silver 20' F87 M2 CS MDCT
White 21' Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2021, 12:18 PM   #50
M3R1
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunawi7cheese View Post
e9x photobombing the aprilia

08-05-2021, 01:49 PM   #51
E46M3forRay
Güdentyte
Rep
Drives: GT3 & 1M

Garage List
2023 Model 3  [6.50]
2022 T4R TRD Pro  [5.00]
2011 1M  [6.67]
2014 991.1 GT3  [10.00]
I enjoyed my aw e90 m3 manual. It was the longest car I held on to for 4.5yrs until I sold it.

Your spacegrau is ill legit !

SOLD - MB M2 CS | SMB F80 M3 CS | E90 M3 | E90 335i | E46 M3 Vert | E39 M5 | E34 525i
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2021, 02:57 PM   #52
M3R1
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46M3forRay View Post
I enjoyed my aw e90 m3 manual. It was the longest car I held on to for 4.5yrs until I sold it.

I actually regret selling the car, it was sexy! Only had 23k when i sold it. The M2cs should fill her shoes nicely though..
      08-09-2021, 09:14 AM   #53
ChiTownM
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M and i BMWs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46M3forRay View Post

I actually regret selling the car, it was sexy! Only had 23k when i sold it. The M2cs should fill her shoes nicely though..
I was very close to letting the M3 go but am glad I held on to it. The CS will help you get over it though ……
Appreciate 1
M3R12162.50
      09-29-2021, 03:26 PM   #54
M3R1
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanG View Post
Nice upgrade. Hope it satisfies you.
Very much so! I have new wheels on her and an exhaust on the way..
      09-29-2021, 05:02 PM   #55
aviedu85
Registered
Rep
Drives: 911 gt3 touring, E46 M3, 360

I had BMW M2 CS misano blue with golden wheels.
Since I heard reviews saying m2cs is almost as good as M2 comp I decided to buy one and these are my observations from pure driving experience

The steering in the CS is just so mush superior, it is very much so superior. I dont know if flashing the comp with GTS module will help it but thats for later.
The CS steering gives you front wheel feedback and you do feel you are holding the road and that brings so much confidence and precision to driving. even in the wet and rain i would take my cs as high speeds since I was sure of the info coming from the front wheels.

In my competition I am very much chassis dependent, steering has minimal feedback, i just dont feel the engagement, it can be fixed with the gts possible flash may be or contact tires or camber adjustment, i dont know.

GUYS JUST THE STEERING EXPERIENCE MAKES IT ATLEAT 7K WORTH MORE

2. Suspension I dont see a lot of difference in day to day smooth roads driving, over bad surfaces yes.

3. Power delivery- its not so much about the absolute power but the power delivery. Makes it very linear and more power at lower range.

I see that everyone talks about the all the other things, but not the steering engagement difference. I am appalled even by the you tube reviewers who do not state this. Its clearly superior and that is the bottom line and makes this car worth so much

Also hate how people compare this to Cayman gts or gt4, well let me tell you one thing.
cannot compare apples to oranges.
Yes they can be better in certain regards but those are pure sport cars. m2cs is a daily driver for me and it can carry so much groceries and people behind and trunk space and all of that convenience. unbeatable. there is no other car, i have had also the likes of shelby gt 350 r and all amg. this is clearly the superior car.
Appreciate 4
2taCoS279.00
M3R12162.50
krm347.00
      09-29-2021, 05:30 PM   #56
M3R1
Colonel
Rep

Pic of where she is to date.

ptgltw3774.50
      09-29-2021, 06:55 PM   #57
sdhotwn
Mmmm... Bavarian
Rep
Drives: M2 CS, X5 45e, i3, Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviedu85 View Post
I had BMW M2 CS misano blue with golden wheels.
Since I heard reviews saying m2cs is almost as good as M2 comp I decided to buy one and these are my observations from pure driving experience

The steering in the CS is just so mush superior, it is very much so superior. I dont know if flashing the comp with GTS module will help it but thats for later.
The CS steering gives you front wheel feedback and you do feel you are holding the road and that brings so much confidence and precision to driving. even in the wet and rain i would take my cs as high speeds since I was sure of the info coming from the front wheels.

In my competition I am very much chassis dependent, steering has minimal feedback, i just dont feel the engagement, it can be fixed with the gts possible flash may be or contact tires or camber adjustment, i dont know.

GUYS JUST THE STEERING EXPERIENCE MAKES IT ATLEAT 7K WORTH MORE

2. Suspension I dont see a lot of difference in day to day smooth roads driving, over bad surfaces yes.

3. Power delivery- its not so much about the absolute power but the power delivery. Makes it very linear and more power at lower range.

I see that everyone talks about the all the other things, but not the steering engagement difference. I am appalled even by the you tube reviewers who do not state this. Its clearly superior and that is the bottom line and makes this car worth so much

Also hate how people compare this to Cayman gts or gt4, well let me tell you one thing.
cannot compare apples to oranges.
Yes they can be better in certain regards but those are pure sport cars. m2cs is a daily driver for me and it can carry so much groceries and people behind and trunk space and all of that convenience. unbeatable. there is no other car, i have had also the likes of shelby gt 350 r and all amg. this is clearly the superior car.
Totally agree.
2014 Cayman S
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2021, 08:38 PM   #58
KevinC
your average JAMF
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2 Comp, '19 Golf R

Garage List
RIP Eric Keller of EAG - killed in a motorcycle crash about 2 weeks ago. What a huge loss to the BMW community. I read that they had a car show at his funeral. How cool is that? Funerals should be a celebration of departed's life, not just sadness and sorrow.
      09-30-2021, 06:11 AM   #59
M3R1
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
RIP Eric Keller of EAG - killed in a motorcycle crash about 2 weeks ago. What a huge loss to the BMW community. I read that they had a car show at his funeral. How cool is that? Funerals should be a celebration of departed's life, not just sadness and sorrow.
His death much closer to home for me. He died on the motorcycle I traded in for the M2cs. I trader my M2 and Tuono + cash for the cs... It is still very sad for me thinking about the situation. I actually found out when I texted and called Eric several times asking if I could buy the bike back, he never responded. I then emailed one of the guys who helped me with the delivery of the cs. He immediately called me and told me what happened. Very sad!!!

09-30-2021, 06:41 AM   #60
mchart
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2002 M Coupe

Yeah, super sad. I worked a deal with him a couple weeks before he passed on a 2002 Z3 MCoupe, traded my CS for it. Which, by the way, EAG will be having a base optioned misano blue metallic CS w/ full PPF for sale soon. Was my first time working with EAG and was super skeptical, but they deliver hassle-free perfection.

You shouldn't feel bad about the bike. That was his volition, not yours.

Last edited by mchart; 09-30-2021 at 06:47 AM..
Appreciate 1
M3R12162.50
      09-30-2021, 08:06 AM   #61
Driver87
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2CS

I loved my LBB I even still argue with myself on which color I like more. MB looks better in direct sunlight I feel like. LBB is incredible in lower light, or overcast. It's contrasts so much more than MB.

Either way you'll love the CS, I noticed the steering feel as soon as a swapped out my keys.
Attached Images

09-30-2021, 10:30 AM   #62
M3R1
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchart View Post
Yeah, super sad. I worked a deal with him a couple weeks before he passed on a 2002 Z3 MCoupe, traded my CS for it. Which, by the way, EAG will be having a base optioned misano blue metallic CS w/ full PPF for sale soon. Was my first time working with EAG and was super skeptical, but they deliver hassle-free perfection.

You shouldn't feel bad about the bike. That was his volition, not yours.
Thanks brother! Every one that has heard the story said the same thing. It is worse thinking if i had not waited a week to ask if i could potentially buy it back, perhaps it could have been different. From what i was told he absolutely adored the bike (it was bad ass), and there was a chance he would not have wanted to sell it back?
      09-30-2021, 10:32 AM   #63
M3R1
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver87 View Post
I loved my LBB I even still argue with myself on which color I like more. MB looks better in direct sunlight I feel like. LBB is incredible in lower light, or overcast. It's contrasts so much more than MB.

Either way you'll love the CS, I noticed the steering feel as soon as a swapped out my keys.
No contest between MB and LBB. MB is a true blue, LBB was more turquoise. MB is awesome!!! Ya done good!
      09-30-2021, 12:13 PM   #64
ChiTownM
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M and i BMWs

To your comment about the steering….I picked the CS up in Spartanburg and they gave me a Competition for the track part of the delivery experience. As soon as I drove my CS out of the display garage onto the roads I could right away tell the difference. And then so much more about the CS that made me happy that I bought one after all! Mine was one of the last ones built right around XMAS.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2021, 01:50 PM   #65
ptgltw
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW M's

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
I'm not sure about a car show, but I do know for a fact his casket was an homage to the great 1995 BMW LTW. White with motorsport flags. I would post pictures but I just don't feel right unless I get permission. I also watched the celebration of life live as it was happening and they did celebrate his life indeed. Eric was one of a kind. Not many can match his enthusiasm and passion. Here is a picture Eric took back in July 2021. Eric is on the left, and that's me giving the peace sign. The gentleman on the right also owns an M2 CS
Attached Images

Last edited by ptgltw; 09-30-2021 at 01:56 PM..
Appreciate 3
      09-30-2021, 02:55 PM   #66
M3R1
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I'm not sure about a car show, but I do know for a fact his casket was an homage to the great 1995 BMW LTW. White with motorsport flags. I would post pictures but I just don't feel right unless I get permission. I also watched the celebration of life live as it was happening and they did celebrate his life indeed. Eric was one of a kind. Not many can match his enthusiasm and passion. Here is a picture Eric took back in July 2021. Eric is on the left, and that's me giving the peace sign. The gentleman on the right also owns an M2 CS
100% agree! He took a lot of time with me with our deal. We spent a good amount of time talking about the ///M cars I had and the ones he coveted. I have enjoyed his YouTube channel for a very long time. He was a class act for sure and a big loss to the community.

Minute 3:00 is my car with a little congrats to me at the bottom.