BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > S55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > Will a M3/M4 Eventuri Intake fit an M2C? (Possible Trade?)

11-26-2021, 02:38 AM   #1
Iamlemon
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: Now: Aston DBX, BMW M2C

Post Will a M3/M4 Eventuri Intake fit an M2C? (Possible Trade?)

Hello guys and gals. I have recently come into an Eventuri Carbon Intake from an M4 via a gift from a friend and have just figured out that it is different from the Eventuri Carbon intake for the M2C. Unfortunately, I doubt I will be able to find someone who is willing to swap the intakes with me. That said, does anyone know if the M4/M3 intake will fit the M2C? I think I saw that someone had posted IND had the intake installed on an M2C before the actual M2C intake was released, leading me to infer that it could have been the M3/M4 intake just thrown on the M2C. Could someone please shed some light on this issue? Thank you so much!
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2021, 05:02 AM   #2
Megator
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=13_1995

Click on the part numbers and itll show you which ones are common with the M3/4. I think most parts should fit as most of the OEM parts are shared across the M2 and M3/4.

Having said that, the Eventuri intake is just CF bling. It does not flow better than the stock unit as confirmed by Pureturbos EU on their 800WHP F80.

The "old" open style Eventuri intake with the open intakes was even worse than stock as it was a hot air intake.

It also does not sound much different to the stock system inside the car. (For US guys look at removing the charcol filter in the air intake).

Personaly I would sell it and invest in other mods...
      11-26-2021, 06:16 PM   #3
tropicatango
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Bmw f87 M2c hockenheim silver

It's the same it's bolt on m2c

And oem airbox is very good, no need to upgrade that even with high hp
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2021, 03:13 PM   #4
Iamlemon
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: Now: Aston DBX, BMW M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicatango View Post
It's the same it's bolt-on m2c

And oem airbox is very good, no need to upgrade that even with high hp
After calling Eventuri and figuring out what the deal was, it's apparent that the m4/m3 and m2c intakes ARE different. However, the only actual difference is that the M2C intakes have an extra "upgrade piece" that seals the intake. This upgrade piece can be fitted to the M3/M4 making it actually suck in cold air. So essentially, the piece HAS to be on the M2C, but is counted as an upgrade for the M3/M4 where it is optional.
Appreciate 0