BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in | Oil & Fluids | Servicing | TSB | Recalls > Chicago land shop recommendations

06-25-2019, 09:20 PM   #1
mishutka
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '17 BMW M2

Chicago land shop recommendations

Hi folks!

Can you please recommend performance shops in Chicago and NW Suburbs where you guys are taking you M cars? Somebody who knows what they are doing, is reliable, diligent and can do everything in timely manner. Just looking for additional options to what i already know. I am aware of a big name places, but interested in hearing what's out there.

Thanks in advance...all input is greatly appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2019, 10:42 PM   #2
QM
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2CS 6MT

In addition to IND, I've used A&L Autobody in Palatine (same owners as IND) for exhaust and downpipe installs. Both installs went absolutely flawless and pricing is reasonable.

Used FallLine for suspension install. Also went well, but you have to work around their race car schedule and they are priced higher than A&L.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2019, 10:37 PM   #3
mishutka
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '17 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by QM View Post
In addition to IND, I've used A&L Autobody in Palatine (same owners as IND) for exhaust and downpipe installs. Both installs went absolutely flawless and pricing is reasonable.

Used FallLine for suspension install. Also went well, but you have to work around their race car schedule and they are priced higher than A&L.
Thanks for the response! IND and A&L do work on my car, but mostly cosmetic interior and exterior changes. I am aware of FallLine but looking to discover some hidden gems. Appreciate the input.
Appreciate 0