BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs) > PPF on socal.

06-25-2020, 11:29 PM   #1
JggyM2
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Just a shout-out to a real consummate pro who does THE job and does an amazing job. I just had the clear bra (PPF) completed on the front hood, mirrors, bumper and rear quarters and ceramic coat to the entire 2020 M2comp. Eric at Envious Detailing just gets the precise job done well.

He does custom wraps so no seams or edges on the outer body. All tucked underneath the body panels.This takes some serious skills! He takes his time and stands by his work!!!

Any questions hit me up.

Here are his links. Tell him Jon with HK silver sent you!

https://www.instagram.com/enviousdetailing/?hl=en

https://www.enviousdetailing.com/new-car-protection
      07-16-2020, 06:35 PM   #2
mikeyymonster
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Thinking about going full body this time as most of the damage on my old car was on my doors. How do they handle the CF splitter, sideskirt extension, cf spoiler, etc? Do they remove them first or just wrap with them attached?
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2020, 07:06 PM   #3
JggyM2
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyymonster View Post
Thinking about going full body this time as most of the damage on my old car was on my doors. How do they handle the CF splitter, sideskirt extension, cf spoiler, etc? Do they remove them first or just wrap with them attached?

Eric is awesome and really takes care of individual needs. I want to speak for him but he would do a far better job of explaining everything than I would.

Let him know Jon with hockenheim silver M2c contacted you! He does custom work and no seams as he slides the edges around the corners on the larger panels. What is your name and car color? I'll let him know you will reach out.

He also does paint correction and coating, etc.

Eric
714-356-5145