asiflicious
Captain
Afghanistan
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
SoCal mods install

Hey everyone! I just moved to the Murrieta/Temecula area from Portland OR and I bought an OG M2 yesterday. I’m looking to get a charge pipe, DP, and IC in the next few weeks but I don’t know anyone here that can install them for me (DIY is not an option as I can barely put in kidney grilles). Can anyone recommend me a guy or a shop that doesn’t charge a ridiculous amount? If they also do routine maintenance work like plugs, gaskets, etc that would be amazing too. Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2024, 02:33 PM   #2
MONSTAR
#gotboost
United_States
Rep

These will be a bit of a drive for you:

M o d a u t o / m o d b a r g a i n s - La Habra. They can do mods and routine maintenance (they will not install catless downpipes, I'm not sure about catted).

SSR Performance - Irvine. They can do mods and routine maintenance (they are catless friendly).

European Auto Source (EAS) - Anaheim. They can do mods and routine maintenance (they are catless friendly).

2013 F30 328i (12/2015 - 09/2020) SOLD!
Appreciate 3
      01-27-2024, 02:36 PM   #3
asiflicious
Captain
Afghanistan
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTAR View Post

M o d a u t o / m o d b a r g a i n s - La Habra. They can do mods and routine maintenance (they will not install catless downpipes, I'm not sure about catted).

SSR Performance - Irvine. They can do mods and routine maintenance (they are catless friendly).

European Auto Source (EAS) - Anaheim. They can do mods and routine maintenance (they are catless friendly).
Awesome man, thank you!
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2024, 07:26 PM   #4
-Eidos
@lbb_kev
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2 (LBB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiflicious View Post
Hey everyone! I just moved to the Murrieta/Temecula area from Portland OR and I bought an OG M2 yesterday. I’m looking to get a charge pipe, DP, and IC in the next few weeks but I don’t know anyone here that can install them for me (DIY is not an option as I can barely put in kidney grilles). Can anyone recommend me a guy or a shop that doesn’t charge a ridiculous amount? If they also do routine maintenance work like plugs, gaskets, etc that would be amazing too. Thank you!
SD Garage is close to Escondido and less of a drive for you than the OC shops. They're the best in the area.

They built my 700+whp OG M2 and consistently helps with platform development. All of their work is fairly priced as well.

They do everything from maintenance, mod installs, tire changes, and alignments.
Speedtech Stage 3 (8474) | Remus Exhaust | Wagner EVO 3 | XClutch | DS2 + Lift Kit | Nostrum S2 Injectors | TI E5LM | Torqbyte EKP | Intrax 1K2 | SPL | Drexler GT Race Light LSD by limitedslip.de | Schirmer Diff Lift Kit

Full E85 DI-Only 717WHP Flex Fuel tuned by BendCalibration (ECUTek) | Built by SD Garage
Appreciate 2
      01-29-2024, 04:50 PM   #5
CalAcacian
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

Bump for SSR and EAS. My personal preference is for EAS, they are BMW experts with a ton of experience. SSR is very good as well, but they are more expensive in my experience.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2024, 02:54 PM   #6
drp087
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 BMW M2C

Quote:

Been to all three, recommend EAS and SSR, both very detailed in their installs but I feel like EAS has much more track-oriented experience for BMW's, SSR more for all types installs. SSR is a little pricier.
      01-31-2024, 05:47 PM   #7
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
hit up kevin at EAS. solid dude.
Appreciate 3
      02-01-2024, 11:55 AM   #8
DrChase
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Bullet Performance in Costa Mesa.
Appreciate 1
      02-11-2024, 10:03 AM   #9
HomoPirate
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Always BMW

I would suggest SD Garage in Escondido since you're really close to them.
Current: F87 M2 Competition Long Beach Blue | Completely Stock |
Appreciate 1
      02-17-2024, 03:09 PM   #10
Nucacola
Nucacola
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

[]We would be happy to help. Always supporting local enthusiasts.
Check us out @ Motorlogik

www.instagram.com/motorlogik
Appreciate 1