BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY/NJ/PA/CT > $40,000 2017 M2 OG 6 speed manual with 66k miles

10-12-2023, 09:24 AM   #1
NJ M3cs
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4cs, 2017 M2

$40,000 2017 M2 OG 6 speed manual with 66k miles

$40,000
Selling my 2017 M2 OG 6 speed manual with 66k miles. Executive package. Car play installed. Adult owned. I bought it in March of this year from the original owner, a BMW enthusiast with 62k miles on it, most highway miles - daily driver.. Never tracked or abused.
Absolutely love this car and had no intention of selling it, up until 2 weeks ago, when I couldn’t resist the opportunity to lease a 2023 M2 ( end of the month deal). Unfortunately, I can’t keep 2 cars. I will probably regret selling it. It is meticulously cared for by the previous owner and myself. All recommended and dealer serviced (Mt. Laurel BMW, Freehold BMW & Bimmer Clinic) including all receipts from day 1. 1st 1200 miles service on rear differential as performed on time. Recent service includes ( OEM BMW oil change with Mann filter, in cabin filter, air filter, rear differential OEM fluid flush at 65k miles ). While I was planning to perform a few performance modifications, I only ended up upgrading the charge pipe, as it blew while switching from 1st to 2nd gear at normal cruising, without pushing it on. I could never understand how people could blow their charge pipes on stock cars, and here we go. And this is not my 1st M car. So, this was a necessary upgrade. VRSF T6061 grade aluminum finished in a durable wrinkle black powder-coated finish.
When it happened, I drove home slowly with caution approximately 20 miles away. Just as an extra precaution, I performed an oil analysis through Blackstone, and it came back even better than I expected.

STYLING UPGRADES:
M Performance genuine black kidney grills. ( original included, like bran new)
M Performance genuine carbon fiber rear diffuser. ( original included, like brand new)
M Performance genuine sport stainless steel pedals.
iND red start button. ( original included).

EXPEL PPF wrapped edges, full front bumper, headlights, side mirrors, full hood, full front fenders, A pillars and front of roof. You can see a few rock chips on the PPF only. They didn’t touch the paint, with the exception of a very small gouge on the bottom of the passenger side of the bumper ( I will include pictures pointing this out).

Front bumper never drilled for front plate.

Carfax shows 1 minor accident in November 2019. Here is the response from the previous owner: “Rear bumper cover was very minor - it happened in my parking garage at work. I had it repainted at Holmans certified BMW repair center. There was no damage to anything underneath. The person who did it claimed it on their insurance and they paid. It was like $800”
I did, however, check the paint with a paint meter. All other parts are original with original paint. Can’t even tell that the rear bumper was repainted.

Also, very light scuff on the driver's rear wheel.

This car looks and performs amazingly!

This car was purchased via European delivery in Germany. A window sticker was never provided to the original owner.

Vin # WBS1H9C54HV786787

It is financed, and will be paid off prior to purchase. NJ title.

If anyone is interested, I just received a brand new down pipe from Fabspeed , never installed. Looking to sell for $1700

I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0