BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Wheels / Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > ANRKY Wheels New Retro Series Release for 2019 - Sneak Peak By Wheels Boutique

12-26-2018, 11:50 AM   #1
WheelsBoutique
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

ANRKY Wheels New Retro Series Release for 2019 - Sneak Peak By Wheels Boutique

The premium wheel brand that blazed onto the scene at last year’s SEMA is back at it again with a brand new series for 2019. Starting in January ANRKY Wheels will be officially taking orders on their new Retro Series, that pays homage to wheels of yesteryear where big lips ruled all. To add a modern flare to these performance wheels ANRKY cranked things up a notch with their designs & developed a mesh, twisted mesh, and what we call a hybrid mesh. More styles are planned for the near future but at launch these three beauties will be available in 19” to 22” sizes and with over 100 finishes to choose from. Custom built to order – these stunners can be manufactured from scratch to fit almost every performance car out there.*

As ANRKY’s largest dealer in the world we have all the in-depth information you need to help set you up with a wheel that will make you re-asses what top quality looks, feels, and performs like.

786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com ||*www.WheelsBoutique.com

Appreciate 0
      12-27-2018, 05:17 AM   #2
MR RIZK
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: AW M2C

WheelsBoutique it would be great to know what 19" options will clear the barrel on the M2 Competition that is fitted with the OEM BBK.
      12-27-2018, 10:23 AM   #3
WheelsBoutique
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR RIZK View Post
WheelsBoutique it would be great to know what 19" options will clear the barrel on the M2 Competition that is fitted with the OEM BBK.
I believe these will clear big brake kits on the M2 Competition in 19" sizing but some final engineering work still needs to be done at HRE before we can say that with 100% confidence. In early January we should know for sure and I will be updating this thread with that info. Feel free to keep in touch with me in the meantime.
Appreciate 0