BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Wheels / Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Hankook Ventus RS4 on M2C stock suspension and wheels

05-18-2021, 06:22 PM   #1
chiefsubjugator
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6MT LBB

Hankook Ventus RS4 on M2C stock suspension and wheels

Is anyone running RS4s on their M2C? I'm thinking of getting a set in our stock sizes but the fronts have a load rating of 89W (1279lbs / tire) while our stock fronts are rated at 93Y (1433lbs / tire). Would that be a problem? This is for track use (obviously). Also, does anyone have an opinion on how the RS4 feels on our cars? I like them on my Acura but that car is like 800 lbs lighter than my M2C.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2021, 08:42 PM   #2
tropicatango
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Bmw f87 M2c hockenheim silver

Load rating is correct, already had a confirmation from tire rack about this and my local shop already sold hankook rs4 to m2c owner for track and no problem

Only size for m2c is 245-35-19 and 275-35-19

I was supposed to run them this year but not in stock in Canada before late may, so i end up with Goodyear eagle supercar 3 and i really like them a lot, on the street and on the track they are amazing

Not noisy on the street, very good grip during all the 20 minutes track session. Hope they last the complete season

I would not hesitate to buy rs4 if you can get them
Appreciate 1