BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > N55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > Valvetronic problems

08-27-2023, 04:31 PM   #1
Jaykube
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Valvetronic problems

I’m trying to trouble shoot a dme code I noticed after a few days owning the car I tried to floor it and the engine stuttered at 4k rpm and was not moving above that I thought It was weird, turned off traction control control same thing. Popped a code intermediate shaft sensor signal implausible high pressure fuel pump. Okay no big deal hpfp can go bad after a while so I upgraded to the dorche stage 2. The day after I tried flooring it again wouldn’t go past 4k rpm with the same code. Any advice? I’m trying to figure it out but I’m stumped I went on ista and all values are normal in spec but when I tried to do the valvetronic motor/ sensor ista was saying my car was off when it wasn’t. I Can hear the valvetronic actuator go off during start up. Not worried about the other codes as those have been fixed.
Attached Images

Last edited by Jaykube; 08-27-2023 at 04:42 PM..
Appreciate 0