BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA > Private Track Day - 17th August 2023

07-16-2023, 05:51 PM   #1
MR RIZK
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: AW M2C

Private Track Day - 17th August 2023

Private track day at SMSP on Thursday 17th of August. GP Circuit

As posted previous years, it is that time again to support a great cause and no better way to do it.

It is a full day private event with a sit-down lunch included for the Annual Team Lopez Foundation Racing Day at Sydney Motorsport Park.

All funds raised go to pancreatic cancer research and improving patient outcomes suffering from pancreatic cancer!

We have exclusive use of the track all day and is open to all skill levels and car makes. Skill levels are grouped and managed throughout the day. Driving Solutions manages the track elements on the day.

Driver -$495 per driver (includes Lunch and Memorial Attendance)

Why am I posting this here. I have met some of you on drive days and would be great to see other M’s out there having fun while supporting a great cause. The MD of the company I work for is the Board Member and Co-Founder of Team Lopez Foundation and hosts this event annually in memory of Alex Lopez who sadly passed due to Pancreatic Cancer.

If you are interested in attending or have questions please shoot it through.

To register follow the link below. If you do register it would awesome if you can drop me a note so I know who is who.

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/team...s-641037158397

Common Questions:

How many laps: Last few years I have squeezed in about 25-30 laps over multiple sessions
Can I take passengers: No due to liability reasons
Car type: Pretty much any car. Drivers split into competency groups. Last year there were performance cars like Lambos, McLarens, BMW’s, AC Cobra’s to daily drivers
Timing Gear: You can run timing gear and dash cams
Helmets: Some are available via Driving solutions
Details: See the link