United_States
Rep
Drives: M2, C63s, 718 Cayman GT4

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Experience at Certain BMW dealership

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Been looking at M2s and M4s. On Tuesday I applied for a pre owned M4 there and they said I couldn't get approved for a regular loan through BMW FS, rather they got me a subprime loan at 13 POINT F**KIN 7 PERCENT APR I'm like, alright that's fine, my credit is spotty, I missed a student loan payment, whatever I'll try to work with it and refinance later.

I decided that, "Nah my dealership here is giving me a bad deal on my M2 so i am gonna not take it" ( if you want my MG M2 there I'll PM you the name ) and I thought all hope was lost.

Yet, after a stroke of luck,I applied same application after I heard a dealer cross country had an M2 not spoken for so I took it.

Here's where it gets interesting. I get approved for BMW Fs at 3.99% here and I'm just confused as hell.

Can anyone confirm if BMW Beverly hills is doing some funny business on my end? Or???

Last edited by Yiruna; 10-08-2017 at 01:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2017, 03:17 PM   #2
mrcheezle19
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 M2C 6MT

Sometimes just takes a phone call or the finance manager knows the right BMW financial services rep.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2017, 06:17 PM   #3
hoyasaxa
Captain
Rep
Drives: GTI | 982 4.0

My suggestion would be to check your credit report at each of the three bureaus. Find any inquiries. If your credit was not run by BMW FS before you were told you didn't qualify, if it were me, I would investigate what reporting options I had with various consumer protection agencies.

I'd also go back and look at your paperwork. Frequently dealerships will run your credit to get a score before submitting a credit application to the brand's captive finance company. If you have a low score, perhaps they never bothered checking with BMWFS.

In short, you need additional information before anyone can tell you, for sure, what happened.