BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > Wait list 1-3... What color M2 to order?

05-30-2015, 12:44 AM   #23
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shindo View Post
LBB or AW for me. Need to see LLB in person on a M series SUV to be sure I am comfortable with it. LLB seems to change dramatically with the light conditions. In some photos I love it, others I dislike it. Had many white cars, due for a change, so really want to like LLB. AW will look great for sure on the M2 but so many cars on the road now in white. Nice to be a bit different. MG is ok, but too dark, prefer space grey, donnington. Dislike black cars.
Yes. It looked good in the picture on the thread but not right in pictures. The same thing Yaz Blue, it looked good in pictures but didn't like it in person. A lot of the new colors look very different in pictures, just have to be careful before checking the box!
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2015, 09:12 AM   #24
Twix
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 e91

Garage List
I'm officially on the wait list in pos no 2! I'm leaning towards LBB, with AW in close second. I've never really liked white because I find it boring, but I've never own white. MG to me is too dark and I'd have to name my car Eeyore. I had a dark grey truck and I found the colour depressing. I have black now and I hate it. It shows everything, which I knew, but I can't stand finding all the new swirls and chips or whatever imperfections in the paint.

I too, would love a nice medium silvery colour. Even something like GS would be really nice.
2002 Land Rover Discovery II - 3" lift & 33s
Appreciate 0