BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip > Reducing Braking distance on the track

05-03-2021, 12:25 PM   #23
5.M0NSTER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megator View Post
Congrats! so you dipped under the 8 min mark

Yeah thats a real shame you didn't get to try some other tracks around here. Never driven the ring but I dont think it gives the same impression as a GP worthy track.

Hopefully doing Zolder next week. If you cross the border for less than 24h there is no quarantine (don't ask about the logic in that...).
Yessir! Life goal was 7:55 BTG. I got 3 laps under 8min last Tuesday, with 7:52.4 being the quickest. My Garmin Catalyst projected a 7:47.0 lap if it wasn't for traffic or mistakes. If I stayed here longer 7:48 would have been the next goal.

I have driven Hockenheim, which is a GP track, and the Ring is waaaay better in my opinion. I had a chance to do Nurburgring GP circuit too, but I chose the Nordschleife every time. But I would have loved to check out more tracks for sure. Many cool places in the area.

I sold my M2 last weekend, and we will be back home late next week. Great way to close my European adventure

Enjoy the rest of your season and stay safe out there. I wish you good fun laps, and solid brakes!
2018 Camaro SS 1LE. Because race car!

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"

Last edited by 5.M0NSTER; 05-03-2021 at 12:33 PM..
Appreciate 1
Megator517.50