Drives: BMW M2

Garage List
2016 BMW M2 OG  [10.00]
OG M2 LBB in Edinburgh, UK

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2016 BMW M2 Coupe Driven 43,200 miles. Selling my 2016 OG M2. The car has been well looked after in my ownership and sailed through an MOT with no advisories. Done 8k since last service. Heated seats, HK stereo. Modifications: - 12mm / 10mm hub centric spacers (no rubbing) / extended black bolts inc locking bolt per wheel. - 'Akrapovic' slash cut CF exhaust tips (original SS versions available, undamaged). - CT Carbon CS Style boot spoiler in Carbon Fibre (original available, undamaged). - Carbon Fibre LCI / Comp style mirror caps (originals in Long Beach Blue available, undamaged). - Carbon Fibre front splitter side winglets. - Carbon Fibre side winglets (not full length side skirts). - Black gloss grille surrounds (original polished 'chrome' versions available, undamaged)Interior is unmarked, full tyre kit is in the boot. There are two marks on the near side wheels. Both were sanded, painted and sealed so no peeling. One on drivers near side, one on passenger near side, nearly invisible. I'm honest though. Paintwork is dent free. There are a couple of stone chips, but equivalent to the mileage. The car is an absolute dream to drive and the sound is second to none. Viewings welcome. Please message me for more info. Likewise if anyone wants specific photos taken. Smoke free, MOT due mid November 2024, Pet free. Full service history. Long Beach Blue, 1 previous owner. The personalised plate will come off the car, and the original plate will go back on. I bought the car as Approved Used from Bavarian Motors in Belfast. So it's a Northern Irish plate format.

Attached Images

BMW M2 / DCT / LBB
(carbon underway)
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2024, 06:25 AM   #2
Philly_sweden
Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 2017

Garage List
  [10.00]
  [9.50]
2017 BMW M2   [7.83]
Sorry, not interested in the car but if you dont mind, may I ask How you like the tires? Just bought the same.

Thanks!
/ Filip
      03-14-2024, 07:03 AM   #3
dr_rick
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Garage List
2016 BMW M2 OG  [10.00]
You can definitely feel the difference to the MPSS tyres that were on before. The road noise is improved / reduced. I don't track the car so outright grip isn't an issue. They feel better I the wet, as you'd expect.

For a daily use vehicle, these feel a more appropriately priced tyre. There are compromises relative to the ultimate use purpose for the car, but I don't need the 10/10ths version. These tyres work for me.

BMW M2 / DCT / LBB
(carbon underway)
Appreciate 1
      03-14-2024, 10:19 AM   #4
Philly_sweden
Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 2017

Garage List
  [10.00]
  [9.50]
2017 BMW M2   [7.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_rick View Post
You can definitely feel the difference to the MPSS tyres that were on before. The road noise is improved / reduced. I don't track the car so outright grip isn't an issue. They feel better I the wet, as you'd expect.

For a daily use vehicle, these feel a more appropriately priced tyre. There are compromises relative to the ultimate use purpose for the car, but I don't need the 10/10ths version. These tyres work for me.
Thanks man! Appreciate it!

Good luck with the sale, lovely car!