BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section > Members Classifieds > Feeler/FS - 2020 M2C HS/Slick/DCT/23k miles

03-13-2024, 11:47 AM   #1
Toroinu
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M2c, BMW 528i, Audi RS5

Feeler/FS - 2020 M2C HS/Slick/DCT/23k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 57,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Looking to get a feeler on my 2020 M2c DCT w/ Exec package. <23k miles. Car is garage kept and doesn’t get driven much as I work from home.

Price list is NOT best/final. Serious offers will be considered.

I purchased this car through a forum member here back in Aug 2021 with 16k miles and would be awesome to see this car go to another enthusiast.

Had the car serviced/oil changed by bmw Fremont once under my ownership but previous owner had it serviced before selling it to me as well. I’ve also changed the oil with motul recently.

I am looking to get a feeler / interest check to see if anyone is interested in the car. I love this car and would not mind keeping it.

Reason for sale: girlfriend recently got a Honda civic as our daily so thinking about getting something more “impractical” for the weekends.

Car currently have mods and will most likely sell the car as fully stock. Buyer is welcomed to pay a bit extra for the mods. Engine was never tuned under my ownership. Can not attest to previous owner but I was informed they never tuned it as well. Had the idea of buying this car to get into tracking but never made the effort to go to any events.

ACCIDENTS/FLAWS:
- rear driver side fender+rear bumper was lightly scraped while parked at a parking lot. PPF took most of the damage but decided decided to report the hit/run to insurance to have it repainted to my standards. Never got the chance to apply new PPF to the panels as I was waiting for the paint to cure and it fell off my priority list. Can provide pictures for serious buyers
- windshield has small chips but are filled by previous owner

Stock car:
-DCT
-Slick top
-blue stitching
-no license plate holes
-executive package

Mods that will be left on the car at the moment:
- Full Stekk PPF on every panel minus drive rear quarter panel + rear bumper
-OEM carbon diffuser
-carbon mirror
-carbon side skirts
-carbon mp style front lip
-carbon 3d style front lip
-carbon center console
-carbon cs style trunk spoiler
-carbon mp style spoiler
-upgrade speakers with oem sub ( installed by previous owner )

Optional mods that can be included:
-Ohlins RT + Millway street camber plates ( brand new camber plate service kid included )
- SPL front endlinks
- SPL rear toe arm + eccentric lock
- Remus race exhaust w/ Motech exclusive tips
- AA single midpipe
- SSR with steel mesh cold air intake
- paragon PA035 BBK front kit to help accomadate 18in wheels
-te37SL 18x9.5 square

If you have serious interest, feel free to shoot me a PM and I can answer any questions you may have. Again, I am not in any rush to sell. Also am not interested in any part outs.

Car is located in San Francisco, CA.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2024, 12:03 PM   #2
b2point0h
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Comp

Toroinu Gorgeous car! Just had a question on your Paragon Kit. I ran these on my FK8 so im familiar, but did you go with the 370mm or 378mm kit? Any issues running the 18" wheels in the rear with the factory brakes, assuming you only changed the front brakes?
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2024, 12:15 PM   #3
Toroinu
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M2c, BMW 528i, Audi RS5

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2point0h View Post
Toroinu Gorgeous car! Just had a question on your Paragon Kit. I ran these on my FK8 so im familiar, but did you go with the 370mm or 378mm kit? Any issues running the 18" wheels in the rear with the factory brakes, assuming you only changed the front brakes?
Thanks! I went with the 370mm to provide a bit more clearance. I also wanted to keep the rotor size similiar to the AP racing kit since I know their kits can clear all 18in wheels. At the time, paragon didn’t have any information about wheel clearance so was another reason why I went with the smaller kit. Plenty of space upfront with 370mm. Rear 2nh clears my te37 just fine as well.
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2024, 12:20 PM   #4
b2point0h
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroinu View Post
Thanks! I went with the 370mm to provide a bit more clearance. I also wanted to keep the rotor size similiar to the AP racing kit since I know their kits can clear all 18in wheels. At the time, paragon didn’t have any information about wheel clearance so was another reason why I went with the smaller kit. Plenty of space upfront with 370mm. Rear 2nh clears my te37 just fine as well.
Awesome, thanks for the info! Nice to know the car just requires the front kit to run 18's. Much better for tire selection for long term tracking, really hard to find anything good sizewise in 19's.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2024, 10:48 PM   #5
yoon_209
Masterchief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20' BMW M340i

still available?
      04-01-2024, 10:50 PM   #6
Toroinu
Private
Rep