BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs) > Tire Brush Applicator

03-10-2022, 08:34 PM   #1
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

Tire Brush Applicator

Normally I don't get excited for something like this, but figured I'd share it anyways!

https://parkscarcare.net/collections...ine-applicator

I rarely apply tire dressing because I hate applicator pads, but this popped up on FB having spent a lot of time WFH and watching a lot of Ammo restoration videos, haha.

Anyway, checked it out, looked it up on youtube and decided to order it. All I gotta say is, damn does it go on nicely. It really gets into that rim protector lip area and just gives a really nice and even application of the tire dressing.

Appreciate 0
      03-11-2022, 12:14 PM   #2
nismosao
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Toyota Tacoma, '21 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by to_riffic View Post
Normally I don't get excited for something like this, but figured I'd share it anyways!

I rarely apply tire dressing because I hate applicator pads, but this popped up on FB having spent a lot of time WFH and watching a lot of Ammo restoration videos, haha.

Anyway, checked it out, looked it up on youtube and decided to order it. All I gotta say is, damn does it go on nicely. It really gets into that rim protector lip area and just gives a really nice and even application of the tire dressing.

We know you really just wanted to brag about those sweet ass wheels.
      03-11-2022, 01:25 PM   #3
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosao View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by to_riffic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosao View Post

Haha! No. I was legitimately impressed by the brush. I rarely care about what the tire looks like but gave this a try and makes me want to apply it regularly now!

Appreciate 0