BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > UK > FS - 2020 M2 Competition DCT with M Performance Extras

05-11-2021, 02:06 PM   #1
neil_79
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

FS - 2020 M2 Competition DCT with M Performance Extras

After seven great months of ownership, I've been offered the opportunity to own a car I never thought I'd get the chance to purchase. As a result, I'm going to be selling my October 2020 M2 Competition DCT, which I specified with a number of M Performance extras. The full specification of the car is as follows:

- Sapphire Black Metallic M2 Competition DCT with Black Dakota Leather with Blue Highlights.
- One owner from new and registered at the end of October 2020 (70 Plate).
- 3100 miles with running in service completed at 1325 miles.
- The car has nearly every factory option fitted, including:
- Upgraded M High Performance Braking System (the system fitted to the M2 CS)
- Electric glass sunroof
- Speed Limit Display
- M2 Comfort Pack
- M2 Plus Pack

In addition, the car also has the following dealer fit options fitted:
- BMW M Performance Carbon Fibre front splitter, rear boot lip spoiler, wing vents, door mirror caps and rear defusier
- BMW M Performance Alcantara Steering Wheel
- BMW M Performance Adjustable Coilover Suspension
- Akrakovic Rear Silencer with Carbon Fibre Tips
- Fitted Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres all round

Finally, the car was transported from the dealer to the detailer I used to have the paintwork fully corrected and Xpel Ultimate PPF applied to the front and rear bumper, the bonnet, front wings, sills and rear impact area on the rear wings. The car was coated with Gtechniq Chrystal Serum Ultra with 10 year warranty.

The car is immaculate and I would not be selling were it not for something I've always dreamt of owning. The cost of the car and the options was frankly excessive as I was planning on owning it for a long time (nearly £70k).

I'm offering the car at £49,995 and it's available for viewing about 20 minutes from Gatwick airport. Happy to share photos and answer any questions you may have.

Last edited by neil_79; 05-13-2021 at 06:38 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2021, 11:38 AM   #2
mkizzo
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G31 LCI, F87 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_79 View Post
After seven great months of ownership, I've been offered the opportunity to own a car I never thought I'd get the chance to purchase. As a result, I'm going to be selling my October 2020 M2 Competition DCT, which I specified with a number of M Performance extras. The full specification of the car is as follows:

- Sapphire Black Metallic M2 Competition DCT with Black Dakota Leather with Blue Highlights.
- One owner from new and registered at the end of October 2020 (70 Plate).
- 3100 miles with running in service completed at 1325 miles.
- The car has nearly every factory option fitted, including:
- Upgraded M High Performance Braking System (the system fitted to the M2 CS)
- Electric glass sunroof
- Speed Limit Display
- M2 Comfort Pack
- M2 Plus Pack

In addition, the car also has the following dealer fit options fitted:
- BMW M Performance Carbon Fibre front splitter, rear boot lip spoiler, wing vents, door mirror caps and rear defusier
- BMW M Performance Alcantara Steering Wheel
- BMW M Performance Adjustable Coilover Suspension
- Akrakovic Rear Silencer with Carbon Fibre Tips
- Fitted Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres all round

Finally, the car was transported from the dealer to the detailer I used to have the paintwork fully corrected and Xpel Ultimate PPF applied to the front and rear bumper, the bonnet, front wings, sills and rear impact area on the rear wings. The car was coated with Gtechniq Chrystal Serum Ultra with 10 year warranty.

The car is immaculate and I would not be selling were it not for something I've always dreamt of owning. The cost of the car and the options was frankly excessive as I was planning on owning it for a long time (nearly £70k).

I'm offering the car at £49,995 and it's available for viewing about 20 minutes from Gatwick airport. Happy to share photos and answer any questions you may have.
Dream car but about 20k above my budget. GLWS or PM me if you are feeling generous 😂

What are you moving into next?
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2021, 02:29 PM   #3
neil_79
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Well if it’s just the £20k, let’s chat…😂 Thanks, the car is a dream and the suspension makes so much difference. It was always my intention to keep it for quite some time, but an unexpected conversation led to being offered an allocation for something from Stuttgart…
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2021, 05:16 PM   #4
mkizzo
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G31 LCI, F87 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_79 View Post
Well if it's just the £20k, let's chat…😂 Thanks, the car is a dream and the suspension makes so much difference. It was always my intention to keep it for quite some time, but an unexpected conversation led to being offered an allocation for something from Stuttgart…
Must be a VERY tempting allocation if it means putting the beloved M2 up for sale. Hope it all works out for you.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2021, 12:28 PM   #5
steveo1
Private
England
Rep
Drives: Black m2 lci

Garage List
2017 Bmw m2 lci  [0.00]
Sold 🤔
Appreciate 0