BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modifications > OEM-Style Full Coverage Floor Carpet! So Neat!

09-18-2019, 12:06 AM   #1
RINTAXI
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 M3

OEM-Style Full Coverage Floor Carpet! So Neat!

Hi All,

Recently I am in the market of buying all-weather floor mat for my M2c. However, WeatherTech only provides rubber/hard plastic floor liners, and they looks too "soccer mom" for the ///M.

Therefore, I hooked up with a car carpet manufacture and told them what I want to do. I specifically asked to use the same blue stiches around the carpet to match the stiches on the seats. They 3D scanned the footwell area in a F22(same as F87), a week later these carpeting showed up to my door. These carpeting cover up most of the foot well and work as a layer of protection to the original carpeting which will be hard to clean and $$$ to replace.

What do you guys think? TBH they look great to me.
I am still waiting my M2c to be delivered so I don't have any installed pics. But I am posting some pics taken by the manufacture while they test fit the carpet. They fit like a glove!
Attached Images

6MT FTW
KW Clubsport / Apex ARC-8 / NT-01 / IPE / Sabelt GT-140 / GTS wing / GT4 lip / Challenge harness bar / IND cosmetic package / M performance steering wheel / Hawk DTC-70

Last edited by RINTAXI; 09-18-2019 at 02:19 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2019, 12:23 AM   #2
RINTAXI
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Sorry guys, wrong test fit pics were selected.

These are corrected photos.
Attached Images

6MT FTW
KW Clubsport / Apex ARC-8 / NT-01 / IPE / Sabelt GT-140 / GTS wing / GT4 lip / Challenge harness bar / IND cosmetic package / M performance steering wheel / Hawk DTC-70
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2019, 01:50 AM   #3
RINTAXI
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

My local car mate who bought these carpet along with me sent these pics to me.
His kid spilled a bottle of coke on the carpet and the carpet did the job by holding up everything. He said he just took the mats out and power washed them for less than 5 second and all cokes were gone.

He couldn't be more happier.
Attached Images

6MT FTW
Appreciate 1
      09-18-2019, 03:30 AM   #4
SumBloodyGuy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C

Looks great!?! Where from? I'd like a set the weathertechs look pretty bleh when dirty
      09-18-2019, 06:11 AM   #5
RINTAXI
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBloodyGuy View Post
Looks great!?! Where from? I'd like a set the weathertechs look pretty bleh when dirty
The raw materials were sourced from Netherland. The manufacture imported them and then they do the tailoring and sewing in China to save labor cost.

If you want a set, PM me your email address, I have them send you an invoice over Paypal. By that time you can ask what kind of customization would you like, such as stitching colors, your personal logo or M2 logo.
They ship these carpets via DHL, it takes about a week to cross the Pacific.

This whole set cost $399 shipped. It's not cheap but worth every penny when you look at it in person.

6MT FTW
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2019, 11:26 AM   #6
SumBloodyGuy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINTAXI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBloodyGuy View Post
The raw materials were sourced from Netherland. The manufacture imported them and then they do the tailoring and sewing in China to save labor cost.

If you want a set, PM me your email address, I have them send you an invoice over Paypal. By that time you can ask what kind of customization would you like, such as stitching colors, your personal logo or M2 logo.
They ship these carpets via DHL, it takes about a week to cross the Pacific.

This whole set cost $399 shipped. It's not cheap but worth every penny when you look at it in person.
Awesome and thank you! I'll pm now
      09-19-2019, 05:20 PM   #7
rjtoudouze
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw M2, 335, Toyota MR2

Very nice except why cover the dead pedal? That thing is too good looking. Covering it feels like putting plastic on your couch. I'd buy the same setup if it didn't cover the dead pedal.
Appreciate 0