BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section > Members Classifieds > DCT 2020 M2 Comp - Black Sapphire Metallic

05-08-2023, 09:19 PM   #1
geschick10
MGC
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2

DCT 2020 M2 Comp - Black Sapphire Metallic

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Good evening fellows.

Conflicted feelings about this but up for sale my 2020 BMW M2 Comp in Black Sapphire Metallic with 10,500 miles (as of right now).

This is a DCT car with Executive Package and NO sunroof. VIN #: WBS2U7C06L7E76696.

Located in Long Island area in New York. I am only selling because I am moving to a .1 GT3.

I am the original owner, non-smoker, no accidents, garage queen used for certain weekends only. Car is truly in immaculate condition inside and out. It looks and smells new.

In - Service date is 11/17/2019; Bought brand new at Richmond BMW in VA.
I have both keys, 2 original window stickers, manuals and all service records performed at BMW dealer. Break -in service took place right before 1,200 miles.

Car sleeps in a temperature-controlled garage with its cover on it.
It was paint corrected and ceramic coated with 3 layers of C-Quart Finest upon delivery. All 4 wheels were removed, and ceramic coated as well.

All 4 rims are perfect, zero damage. Has been hand washed with 2 bucket method since new and the best Car Pro products to maintain the gloss of the coating. No engine tunes.
Window Tint Installation Full Vehicle (except windshield) XPEL XR Plus Black 35.

Car has never been tracked during my ownership. I am selling the car stock although it has a few OEM M performance carbon parts that I ordered to install after delivery, which you could spot on the pictures. Car will be back to stock for future owner unless he is interested in some (or all) of those M - parts.

Sorry if the pictures are repetitive or I am not showing all angles of the car. I can for sure share more pictures or a video upon request via text.
Happy to meet up and show the car to anyone local that may be interested.

Asking $64,000.

I am sure I missed a bunch of information on my description so please feel free to reach out with any questions; I'm here to answer.

Thanks in advance for looking.

Cheers
Mario

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      05-10-2023, 10:20 PM   #2
hotelyankee
Rep
Drives: ---

PMd - feel free to respond via text for faster replies
Appreciate 0