BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Wheels / Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Strongest winter wheel

01-28-2019, 04:09 PM   #1
lapoune
Rep
Drives: m2c

Strongest winter wheel

Looking for a winter setup for my M2C. Being in quebec winter roads are basically like driving through a warzone and I keep bending aftermarket wheels on my other cars. Anyone with bad experiences with the usual OEM options (437M, 641M)? Apex sm-10?

Really wish I could have opted out of that damn BBK...
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2019, 11:54 AM   #2
Expert@ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

lapoune,

Great question! Towards the end of each year we run a winter wheel and tire group buy with many of our customers coming from Canada. Our wheels are designed with strength top of mind, and we've had great feedback from our customers using our wheels in the difficult winter months.

As your M2 Competition came with the larger brakes, we would recommend going with our SM-10 19x9" ET30 wheels. These will be a direct fit on your car and we recommend pairing them with 245/35-19 tires for the winter months. Check out a few pictures of that exact fitment below. Additionally, feel free to PM us or give us a call if you would like to discuss your fitment in more detail.

-Matt