BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > Put your orders in. 500hp S58 M2 is where it’s at.

03-04-2019, 09:15 AM   #177
CosmosMpower
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87c, GT3, MK7 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by quikM2 View Post
I had a 2017 M2. Sold it. It was great but nothing more and the interior was pretty bad. The M2C addresses the want for M2 drive and feel and power bump with an M4 interior. Now thats pretty slick. The ultimate for me though will be the upcoming M3 Pure. If it's the last 6MT in a BMW body than it's a must have for me. After that I will have to consider porsche with I tried to avoid solely and unfortunately only due to stigma as I think it will be the only high performance manual left standing. the M3 and M4 pure though sound absolutely amazing. My true dream of an AWD manual M3 fell just short
The only thing they changed on the interior was the seats
Appreciate 1
qnet681.50
      03-05-2019, 05:31 PM   #178
qnet
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 Jeep Wrangler, 18 M2 LBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by quikM2 View Post
I had a 2017 M2. Sold it. It was great but nothing more and the interior was pretty bad. The M2C addresses the want for M2 drive and feel and power bump with an M4 interior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiatMultiplaAkrapovic View Post
OG M2 interior is almost indistinguishable from the cheapest 1-series. That's what bothered me the most.
I have a 18 M2, and had a 16 M235i. The interior on my 18 M2 is nicer with the LCI update, but it's not that drastic of a difference IMO. The only thing I like about the interior on the M2C over my 18 M2 are the seats, and that's even questionable for some people. I like aggressive seats, but not everyone does.
Appreciate 0