BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > N55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > ♛ OFFICIAL ♛ HEX Tuning BMW ///M2 ECU Software Release

Closed Thread

05-27-2019, 10:44 AM   #485
VF-Engineering
Major
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Just wanted to give a quick heads up ...

In addition to the price reduction from earlier this year, today we are offering
an additional 10% discount* on all ECU Software using the code: Memorial2019.

Act quick because the discount code will expire at midnight (PST) tonight - no exceptions.

(*Online purchases only. We will be open with limited staff today for any questions, or help ordering online if needed.)

Appreciate 0
      07-15-2019, 12:50 PM   #486
VF-Engineering
Major
Rep

Some of these are more recent than others, so a big Thank You
for those of you who have posted in the various threads around
here, that we may not have already reached out to directly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessetaylor1
Running Hex Stage 2 on my car for about 6 months and absolutely love it. 100% recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruettfan
I am using stage 1 and very happy with it, have had it for about 5,000 miles and 8 track days and no problems at all. I will go to stage 2 at some point when I get around to doing the CSF intercooler sitting in my garage and I break down and get a downpipe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO
I had a stage 1 Hextune on my OG M2 DD and never, ever, had a problem. It felt stock in the sense that power delivery was smooth, no strange cel lights or other sporadic gremlins typically associated with some tunes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange fever
Love it since day one after 1200 brk-in...
Jump on to stg one and 2 mon's later to stg two....18k miles 3 years later still in love with it with no problems....
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2guru
Stage 2 for 16 months (including one winter), 10k miles, multiple track days, no issues. I would have no concerns with this tune at all on the street where intake temps don't get as high as on the track with repeated full throttle runs for 20 minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emargul
I started out with a stage one hex tune and upgraded to stage 2 within a few months. Love the tune and been enjoying it for a year/approx 10k miles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpalitz
I've had a stage 1 HEX tune on my car for the past year and have absolutely loved it! No issues whatsoever and a very nice power boost for very little work.

Their software is great and easy to use. They're responsive, helpful and the price is right!

Today I just installed a CSF intercooler, charge pipe and Fabspeed sport cat and went to stage 2. I can't recommend the HEX tune enough! I haven't regretted it once and you won't either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT1351
Loving my Stage 2 as well, Fabspeed down pipe, AA inter-cooler and charge pipe with M Performance exhaust, install it, enjoy it!!

Appreciate 1
Fedorov160.50
      08-08-2019, 09:38 PM   #487
Slowphiveo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 Heritage Edition

@VF-Engineering,

Jon from Gratr Garage got the stage 2 tune in the car today and initial impressions are WOW! Will be installing the IC and charge pipe in the next two weeks to get the full effect and to play it safe. I was wondering if you guys could send me a hex tune decal? I'd love to give you guys some free advertising!
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2019, 05:37 AM   #488
supersam
Da Baus
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F87 6MT, RA, E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowphiveo View Post
@VF-Engineering,

Jon from Gratr Garage got the stage 2 tune in the car today and initial impressions are WOW! Will be installing the IC and charge pipe in the next two weeks to get the full effect and to play it safe. I was wondering if you guys could send me a hex tune decal? I'd love to give you guys some free advertising!
I'm loving my stage1 and would like a decal too
E46 330ci --> S54 M3 xplant vzv 3bananas (retired)
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2019, 12:21 PM   #489
VF-Engineering
Major
Rep

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Drop us a PM with your full name and address, and we can get
some decals in the mail!!

Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 10:45 PM   #490
HellboyM2
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Garage List
16 BMW M2  [0.00]
HEX Tuning

Any sale or discount on HEX Tuning this coming Labor Day??
Appreciate 1
243Racing1447.50
      09-05-2019, 07:32 PM   #491
supersam
Da Baus
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Drop us a PM with your full name and address, and we can get
some decals in the mail!!

Thanks for the great customer service.

For anyone on the fence, install stage1 and just "set it and forget it". The N55 F87 certainly pulls, but after a tune the mid-range RPMs really awaken thanks to the torque bump. It absolutely rips now, and thats just with stage 1.

I have the stage 2 file, intercooler, and downpipe in the basement but honestly am waiting until Spring to install/flash stage 2 because stage 1 is already a handful. All in all, stage 1 is how the m2 should have left the factory.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2020, 08:09 AM   #492
243Racing
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersam View Post

For anyone on the fence, install stage1 and just "set it and forget it". The N55 F87 certainly pulls, but after a tune the mid-range RPMs really awaken thanks to the torque bump. It absolutely rips now, and thats just with stage 1.

I have the stage 2 file, intercooler, and downpipe in the basement but honestly am waiting until Spring to install/flash stage 2 because stage 1 is already a handful. All in all, stage 1 is how the m2 should have left the factory.
Slight thread resurrection, did you ever get on the dyno with stage 1 or stage 2 tunes?
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2020, 01:40 PM   #493
supersam
Da Baus
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBombRacing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersam View Post

Slight thread resurrection, did you ever get on the dyno with stage 1 or stage 2 tunes?
I'm running stage 2 as planned but still have not been to a dyno. Will post if I do this summer. Butt dyno feels great though
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread