BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA > FS: BM3 licence, OBD agent WiFi device, OBD cable

06-22-2019, 07:04 AM   #1
im_dave
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: R53 MCS

FS: BM3 licence, OBD agent WiFi device, OBD cable

Hi all, I'm actually from the oz M3 forum, but thought this may be of interest to some of the M2C owners. I'm not 100% sure if the BM3 licence is transferrable to OG M2/LCI N55 engine.

I am selling my BM3 licence (S55 $595USD can be used with M3/4/M2 comp) with OBD WiFi device (USD $295) and also physical OBD cable. The OBD WiFi agent allows you to switch tunes without plugging your laptop into the car on the fly.

Decided to move on and hence selling the parts. The BM3 licence has never been used.

RRP for BM3 and WiFi device $890USD. OBD cable is about $20 off eBay/Amazon. Asking $1000AUD for the lot. Physical parts located in Melbourne.

The BM3 licence is not physical and hence will email the transfer details as per the website https://www.protuningfreaks.com/pages/bootmod3-faq.

Cheers Dave
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2019, 08:35 AM   #2
im_dave
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: R53 MCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_dave View Post
Hi all, I'm actually from the oz M3 forum, but thought this may be of interest to some of the M2C owners. I'm not 100% sure if the BM3 licence is transferrable to OG M2/LCI N55 engine.

I am selling my BM3 licence (S55 $595USD can be used with M3/4/M2 comp) with OBD WiFi device (USD $295) and also physical OBD cable. The OBD WiFi agent allows you to switch tunes without plugging your laptop into the car on the fly.

Decided to move on and hence selling the parts. The BM3 licence has never been used.

RRP for BM3 and WiFi device $890USD. OBD cable is about $20 off eBay/Amazon. Asking $1000AUD for the lot. Physical parts located in Melbourne.

The BM3 licence is not physical and hence will email the transfer details as per the website https://www.protuningfreaks.com/pages/bootmod3-faq.

Cheers Dave
Sold!
Appreciate 0