BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > 2021 M2C build thread - help with options

08-20-2020, 01:20 PM   #23
keylime503
Major
Rep
Drives: M2C 6MT, Audi A4 Avant

Quote:
Originally Posted by noma View Post
Where did you end getting your allocation? Not a lot of budging on MSRP in California
Where in California are you looking? Bay Area dealers will not budge off MSRP but I easily got 5% off MSRP in SoCal.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2020, 11:32 PM   #24
noma
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime503 View Post
Where in California are you looking? Bay Area dealers will not budge off MSRP but I easily got 5% off MSRP in SoCal.
Started off in the bay area, but now in San Diego. Didn't realize it'd be like this, places won't let me test drive them either. If you liked dealing with a CA/dealer in particular I'd love to hear it, over PM if you prefer.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2020, 05:40 PM   #25
Zagnificent55
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M2C (LBB+6MT+MR)

Quote:
Started off in the bay area, but now in San Diego. Didn't realize it'd be like this, places won't let me test drive them either. If you liked dealing with a CA/dealer in particular I'd love to hear it, over PM if you prefer.
That’s nuts. I had the same experience with a dealer near me in Austin, TX. Were it not for the dealer, I would have purchased their car. Glad I didn’t, but it was disappointing. Porsche had no issues letting me test a manual Cayman S, but the Mini dealership protected their used M2C like it was a Bugatti. I just ended up buying new (for less than used).
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2021, 09:19 AM   #26
WTB_135i_ 6Speed
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkonblk View Post
Quote:
Where did you end getting your allocation? Not a lot of budging on MSRP in California
I had the same experience in NorCal but there are some willing to deal. I had an offer of 5.5% but another dealer offered 5.75%
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkonblk View Post
Quote:
I had the same experience in NorCal but there are some willing to deal. I had an offer of 5.5% but another dealer offered 5.75%

Can you share your dealer & CA name please. Thx
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2021, 11:53 AM   #27
blkonblk
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C LBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5_land View Post
My post was back in August 2020. The dealers that offered the discounts were BMWSF and Concord BMW. I don't know if you can still get the same deal of if they have any more allocations.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2021, 12:56 PM   #28
keylime503
Major
Rep
Drives: M2C 6MT, Audi A4 Avant

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5_land View Post
I'd be surprised if you could get anything close to 5% off an M2C now. There are so few allocations left since there are only a few more months of this car being built.
Appreciate 1
ADDONE230.00