BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > Should I keep my OG M2 2017 LCI or move on.

03-19-2019, 12:06 PM   #23
Wilsm2
Mini Beast
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsm2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Fifty View Post
Quote:
Hi all thanks for your views. Hear are some answers to the question you have stated

1 I love my M2 and it makes me smile loads.
2 I will be honest I don't know what I want next.
3 I assume the CS will be coming out around the time my PCP is up and I think it's in my head will this hit the value of mine.
4 I know the M2 lost money after I drive it from the dealership, I'm always looking for my next car, I can't help it.
You have a PCP, so it will always be worth the Guaranteed Future Value. The value you refer to is largely illusory - BMW Finance (if that's who you did the PCP with) will have set the GFV at a level that will give you a deposit for the next car as they don't want you walking away. So, talking to your local dealership early about availability and deals may actually help...
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Fifty View Post
Quote:
Hi all thanks for your views. Hear are some answers to the question you have stated

1 I love my M2 and it makes me smile loads.
2 I will be honest I don't know what I want next.
3 I assume the CS will be coming out around the time my PCP is up and I think it's in my head will this hit the value of mine.
4 I know the M2 lost money after I drive it from the dealership, I'm always looking for my next car, I can't help it.
You have a PCP, so it will always be worth the Guaranteed Future Value. The value you refer to is largely illusory - BMW Finance (if that's who you did the PCP with) will have set the GFV at a level that will give you a deposit for the next car as they don't want you walking away. So, talking to your local dealership early about availability and deals may actually help...
It's with BMW and I totally agree they don't want to loose a customer.

I will chat with them in the summer
It's funny you only ask a question and loads of people think you hate your car or you shouldn't of bought it. Thanks for a decent replies 😂