BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > N55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > Looking for DP,CP,IC, and Intake

05-22-2020, 08:56 AM   #1
ColtonCapobianco
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M2

Looking for DP,CP,IC, and Intake

Looking to Mod my M2. Looking for a catless DP Preferably VRSF. and a charge pipe or intercooler, also looking for an intake. If possible ill buy an MP exhaust was well
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2020, 03:42 PM   #2
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtonCapobianco View Post
Looking to Mod my M2. Looking for a catless DP Preferably VRSF. and a charge pipe or intercooler, also looking for an intake. If possible ill buy an MP exhaust was well
Hmm. VRSF only has one catless downpipe available. So, if you prefer VRSF, there isn't anything to advise on which to choose. There's only one.

Chargepipe, I have the FTP pipes. I don't recall if it was the cost or if there is more features, but the FTP was the best option at the time I purchased a charge pipe. I used the worm clamps that came with the kit, but some advise swapping them for some t-bar style hose clamps from vibrant. Under the reasoning that the worm clamps will chew away at the silicone couplers over time. I'm not saying they're right or wrong. I just didn't think about upgrading the clamps at the time I installed mine.

Intercooler, I have the wagner evo 2 comp. Back when I ordered mine, it was pretty much the community agreed go-to for temps, cost, and weight. I'm fairly sure that is still the case.

MPE is good, I have it as well. Never had any serious issue. Other than the remote battery dying once. Which isn't even an issue. Just put a new battery in and you're good to go. I used a paperclip to reach in and snag the battery out. I think I got about a year of use out of a battery, using the remote 1-3 times per day.

For ordering parts, a couple websites that are good...
turnermotorspots
ecstuning
autoid
autotecknic
ebay
hp autosport
extreme powerhouse
ind

Some of them offer forum member discounts, if you reach out to them here.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2020, 11:56 AM   #3
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

I can help

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0